Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Egg never hatching?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2008
Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
i um got a pet a while back and it said something like 45362:67:78 and it hatched in five minutes so me happy but it was like a glitch of something

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
Kizer26 wrote:
I did the guest to get my pig pet, it hatched, no big deal. I got another egg, i didnt buy it so i think i got it from a drop. it's called an "otherworldly egg" so i was happy, and impatiently watch the timer go down. it took over 2 hours, but i was getting excited to see my new pet and train it. i was in battle, and when i got out i looked at it. i currently have "1193405:02:31" left until hatch, presumably in hr:min:sec. so... over 135 years. ...

has this happened to anyone? is it a glitch? how do i get my baby?

what you need to do is if you have you date set ahead or behind change it to the original date :D

Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
That happened to me too, but it really hatched. I just had to equip it, it was good to go. :) If it is in your bank, then take it out and put it in your backpack, then equip it, thats what I did. It said my pet was going to hatch in 15 minutes a day later when I got it, then it said 15000 hours. It looked hatched, (it wasn't in an egg) so I put it in my backpack. It said I was able to equip it, so I did.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Defender
May 21, 2011
don't worry :) that happend to me when my storm hound was about to hatch! its only a glitch and if it is a otherworldy egg it might be a death horse that gives you meteor stirke my friend has one of those :) good luck and dont worry :)

Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
1193034:3:30
chimerical egg
Logged off and on a few times and turned my computer off for the night hoping when I came back that it would be fixed. Still reading long hatch time.

Survivor
May 15, 2011
I hatched a kraken with scarecrow and got maelstrom egg so i went to bed woke up next morning and timer says 1193037:22:55 what do i do :(

Survivor
May 15, 2011
ImPants wrote:
jade egg. I hatched a crow and judgement pet, but it wouldnt hatch until about tomorrow. When i went on, it said it had about 115720 hours. I'm not sure what to do. I logged off and back on, I even exited the game and went back on. It's still in my backpack but i have no clue what to do. Any thing will help as long as i get my pet. :? :?

Same with me but i hatched kraken with scqarecrow :x

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Kizer26 wrote:
I did the guest to get my pig pet, it hatched, no big deal. I got another egg, i didnt buy it so i think i got it from a drop. it's called an "otherworldly egg" so i was happy, and impatiently watch the timer go down. it took over 2 hours, but i was getting excited to see my new pet and train it. i was in battle, and when i got out i looked at it. i currently have "1193405:02:31" left until hatch, presumably in hr:min:sec. so... over 135 years. ...

has this happened to anyone? is it a glitch? how do i get my baby?

I had the same problem. I had a baby grimzilla (hatched from my krokomummy with a card and a stormzilla with a card obviously the stormzilla's school was storm and my krokomummy's was death)that gave a card. I was so excited! :D
But then I watched my pet hatched even though it took about an hour. I was too excited not to! :D When it got to 0 I was jumping around the room. What i didn't realize was it reset my time. So I closed my backpack to go help a friend. I told them about how i got a grimzilla and they were psyched to see it. I went to my backpack to equip it but it wasn't there! :( The timer I did the math on was about oh... I dunno know... about OVER 100 YEARS!!!!!! I quickly closed my backpack. I opened it again and there it was! :D Now I laugh about what happened that day!!!!!!

Ashley PixieHeart
Level 45
Master of Ice

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
My brother and i both have had a problem of have one egg and we get off then back on and its gone. Does can anyone help me by fixing the bug or just giving us a random egg. :)

Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
the problem seems to be that the timer says a diffrent hatch time when the egg is in a players bank.i wonder how we can help.this stuff must be why i keep an egg on me when i get it.i didn't know that you could put it in the bank and wait.i learned something new today yay.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
Survivor
Aug 01, 2011
Survivor
Jul 29, 2011
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
That happens to me sometimes, but usually if you wait like 5-30 minutes, it usually hatches!

Sean FireHunter- Hardcore Pet Collector

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
can someone plz help me?! when i got my pheonix pet it was a sposed to come in 21 hours.but after that it disappeared. it took so long to get it and now its gone plz help get me a new one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
Survivor
Apr 04, 2011
well if you have to wait 135 years the pet needs to have all epics in my opinion or choose what your pet gets...

Survivor
Jun 17, 2011
Same sort of things had happened to my to my orthrus
i was very excited when it had 10 seconds to hatch, as it finished i saw that suddenly a long seven or eight digit number appeared at its timer. I just logged off and returned to see my orthrus all right with me

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
The problem could be your date and time settings on your computer. It could also just be a glitch in the Wizard101 server. Try to hatch with same pet again and that may resolve your problem. :-)

Survivor
May 26, 2009
:( I was getting my stormzilla hatched with this hydra. I waited until it was over and then there was a HUGE wait time like 1231234 hours. The egg type is Symmetrical egg.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
o1234567891o wrote:
i um got a pet a while back and it said something like 45362:67:78 and it hatched in five minutes so me happy but it was like a glitch of something

So there are 78 seconds in a minute now. Thanks for the update