Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

dual wands

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
would like to see dual cast wands (example) say your a life wizard in arena and you want to destroy life shields with your life wand but if you want to destroy tower shields and you yourself already have life blades and life traps going and dont want to waste them using your wand spell or something that cost more pips like seraph or centaur just to destroy the tower shield if you had a wand that cast both life and lets say death you could use the death part of your wand to destroy the tower then cast a centaur next turn and use your blades and traps to their full potential and save your life part of the wand for when you dont already have life blades and life traps to destroy life shields

Hero
May 19, 2009
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
easy, there is shield-ridding spell

you get it when you finish krokosphink if you are myth(pure myth)

and you can get shield-stealing-spell if you finish krokospink and you are ice(pure ice)

that all i know

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
windy91316 wrote:
easy, there is shield-ridding spell

you get it when you finish krokosphink if you are myth(pure myth)

and you can get shield-stealing-spell if you finish krokospink and you are ice(pure ice)

that all i know

Um, I'm not sure about Myth, but Ice wizards get Frostbite when they finish Krokosphinx. There is a shield-stealing spell, though, but I can't remember when I got Steal Ward. It's pretty helpful.