Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

waiting for the new world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Kingsisle please don't wait till summer break is over before releasing the new world, give us time to enjoy it before school starts again! thx

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Wow, we are still in spring with school still going and you are looking to the end of summer? I am sure that they will have it up in a month or two to give us play time before we go back in August (or September for some).

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
i totally agree
i would love to be able to enjoy the new world before having to go back to school and wont have as much time to play

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
kid it releases in MID JUNE, so that is when summer starts

Unless they changed it, only the Pet update is being released in June. Celestia is in the fall.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
Yes, I don't want it to come out in late summer. that will leave me absolutely no time to play because of my homework amount. I do think, however, that it is in Mid-June when it'll come out.

Antonio Lifegiver Level 50 Life

Delver
May 29, 2009
Here is the announcement about Celestia https://www.wizard101.com/game/announcements/2010march24

It says that there will be hints and quests to unlocking it starting in June, BUT that Celestia is not scheduled to be released until LATE Summer. Whether that means Summer break like around the end of July beginning of August or if they are talking about seasonal Summer it could be as late as September.