Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get into Mirkholm Keep?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 25, 2010
I did all the available quests in all the areas and the last quest I finished was in Frostholm but to continue looking for Ivar Anderson I need to get into Mirkholm Keep but I cannot find any source of any game character that will send me there.

Which NPC do I talk to to get sent to Mirkholm Keep?

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
If you're not yet level 35, that's the problem. But if you are, I don't know.

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
SnookumsMcSnook wrote:
If you're not yet level 35, that's the problem. But if you are, I don't know.

Level 27 I think. Now I remember. I was half way through Krok when Ambrose diverted me to Grizzle. Now I'm back to Krok.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
Okay. See, you have to finish Savarstaad Pass and Vigrid Roughland by doing all main and side quests there. Once you finish those areas, wait until Merle Ambrose call you to visit his office and go speak with Bjorn Ironclaws go then Mirkholm Keep is unlocked! :-D

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
I am level 30 and have completely finished mirkholm keep solo as pure necromancer. i find that i must now go elsewhere to level up further to be able to continue any further in Grizzleheim.

Dugan Deathbringer
Level 30 Necromancer

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
Grizzleheim is a subsequent world. Once you get to level 20 and return to Grizzleheim, you will get a new set of quests every few levels. Areas are in this order:

Savarstaad Pass-20
Vigrid Roughland-30
Mirkholm Keep-35 :-)
Ravenscar-40
Nidavelir-45 (Although you can enter at any time.) :-P

Sincerely,

Connor Raveneyes, lv. 37 Thaurmatage