Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistair[sp?] card

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
wizard 101 satarted in 2008 right? he says he played in 2006 and got to grand master. thats his old acount.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
colagada wrote:
Your friend is not only telling you a story, he isn't even telling you about the best card.

You get the best card after you find the secret room in Merle Ambrose's house. Inside, you find Merle Ambrose and Cyrus Drake watching a Hannah Montana movie. In return for your keeping quiet, they give you the "Merley Cyrus" card. It costs zero pips and casts the "Best of all Worlds" spell, which puts a long blonde wig on all of your enemies. The enemies sing and dance, then they get ripped to shreds by a thousand pre-teen girls. It does 1,000,000 damage.

OK, yes the card is fake but that is hilarious. Dude I gotta meet you. You are hilarious!

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
Mhbgc wrote:
wizard 101 satarted in 2008 right? he says he played in 2006 and got to grand master. thats his old acount.

um, no more.

you know he is lying.

and yes it did start in '08

Defender
Jan 08, 2010
nijac wrote:
A Malistare card? I think your friend is lying, I don't think there is any spell with that much pips and damage except for the cards with a X on them.

think? you should KNOW it doesnt exist.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
nate504 wrote:
colagada wrote:
Your friend is not only telling you a story, he isn't even telling you about the best card.

You get the best card after you find the secret room in Merle Ambrose's house. Inside, you find Merle Ambrose and Cyrus Drake watching a Hannah Montana movie. In return for your keeping quiet, they give you the "Merley Cyrus" card. It costs zero pips and casts the "Best of all Worlds" spell, which puts a long blonde wig on all of your enemies. The enemies sing and dance, then they get ripped to shreds by a thousand pre-teen girls. It does 1,000,000 damage.

OK, yes the card is fake but that is hilarious. Dude I gotta meet you. You are hilarious!

nope that is just childs play the Best Card is Supreme Rage.Its when Headmaster Ambrose tells you that your school is stupid and igsignificent.he laughs at you for being stupid and weak and mocks you in the face.You then got in a duel with him he has 10 billion health there is a blank card so you cast it it is your school.You go to the middle of the dueling circle and say

"YOU HAVE DEFIED ME SO YOU SHALL PAY DEARLY OLD MAN

You raise hand

"FACE A ETERNAL SPIRALING ACHE OF AGONY AND DESPAIR"

Your hands go back wards and two sparks of infiniti Magic apear.

"FACE ME!"

The Energy wraps around you and engulfs the entire dueling circle in light.

"NOW TO END YOU-"

The Energy goes into your bosy and you strike Ambrose and Do 100000 Quadrilian damage and you quickly circle him and give him a gut punch and release tons of energy.

You go to his office it is 0 pips and is called Supreme Rage does 100000 Quadrilian damage

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
Please tell me you don't believe him. No offense, but that story is SO unbelieve.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
1. The Humongofrog pet is the new pet that looks like the frog sweeper from Marleybone.
2. That is a rediculous amount of damage.
3. Why would Malistaire suddenly be good? I:

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
camowiz wrote:
You're friend is a baaad liar, I have been playing this game for a while now, and first of all, the highest amount of pips I have seen for a spell is 7, and I have NEVER in my time playing this game run into a MALISTARE spell, besides, you cant have more than like, 8 pips at a time, so a spell that costs that many pips could not possibley exist. In my opinion, unless this friend is someone who has done some amazing favor for you in the past, remove him, anyone who decided that it would be a fun idea to act like an idiot and taunt their friend with a treasure card that doesnt exist, isnt worth having as a friend.

Actually, if you have been playing for a while, you should of realised that with power pips it goes up to 14 pips.
Pip=1
PowerPip=2
Maximum=7
So 7x2=14

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
colagada wrote:

omg you made me laugh so much.

Historian
May 28, 2009
Mhbgc wrote:
Preacher7719 wrote:
It's quite simple to disprove him. Ask him to set up a trade, but not to OK the trade. Doing so will allow you to see the card but not be able to take it.

Chances are he won't do it because it doesn't exist.
Can't do that :(, he said he alredy used it. I'll ask him witch boss.

If i am him, i will never use it. Is too rare!

Anyway, if you really wanna know the truth, you can't just ask him too friendly. Sometime you must use something surprizing. Do what the military dudes does when they wanna know some secret code. Ask your friend seriously. If he try to run away cause you just pierced his lie, do what the military dudes do still. Use duc...... OH! Sorry! I can't say things like that here!

Ok then....... I've got it! Like this. If he try to run away, IMMOBLIZE him.

You can search what do that mean on google. ( maybe i miss spell it, is a hard word.)

It looks like the stun spell. Oh yes, one more thing. When you ask him seriously, look at his emotion. If he is kinda nervous and sweating, and has a suspecius smile, you can see he maybe lied.

That the power of Psycology!

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
Mhbgc wrote:
Preacher7719 wrote:
It's quite simple to disprove him. Ask him to set up a trade, but not to OK the trade. Doing so will allow you to see the card but not be able to take it.

Chances are he won't do it because it doesn't exist.
Can't do that :(, he said he alredy used it. I'll ask him witch boss.

If i am him, i will never use it. Is too rare!

Anyway, if you really wanna know the truth, you can't just ask him too friendly. Sometime you must use something surprizing. Do what the military dudes does when they wanna know some secret code. Ask your friend seriously. If he try to run away cause you just pierced his lie, do what the military dudes do still. Use duc...... OH! Sorry! I can't say things like that here!

Ok then....... I've got it! Like this. If he try to run away, IMMOBLIZE him.

You can search what do that mean on google. ( maybe i miss spell it, is a hard word.)

It looks like the stun spell. Oh yes, one more thing. When you ask him seriously, look at his emotion. If he is kinda nervous and sweating, and has a suspecius smile, you can see he maybe lied.

That the power of Psycology!
I can lie and not look worried :D

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
Paleospy5 wrote:
nate504 wrote:
colagada wrote:

nope that is just childs play the Best Card is Supreme Rage.Its when Headmaster Ambrose tells you that your school is stupid and igsignificent.he laughs at you for being stupid and weak and mocks you in the face.You then got in a duel with him he has 10 billion health there is a blank card so you cast it it is your school.You go to the middle of the dueling circle and say

"YOU HAVE DEFIED ME SO YOU SHALL PAY DEARLY OLD MAN

You raise hand

"FACE A ETERNAL SPIRALING ACHE OF AGONY AND DESPAIR"

Your hands go back wards and two sparks of infiniti Magic apear.

"FACE ME!"

The Energy wraps around you and engulfs the entire dueling circle in light.

"NOW TO END YOU-"

The Energy goes into your bosy and you strike Ambrose and Do 100000 Quadrilian damage and you quickly circle him and give him a gut punch and release tons of energy.

You go to his office it is 0 pips and is called Supreme Rage does 100000 Quadrilian damage

LOL, that is hilarious and btw one hundred thousand quadrillion, or one hundred quintillion, is 100,000,000,000,000,000. Sorry, I am kinda a nerd.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
Mhbgc wrote:
My friend keeps telling me that there's a Malistair card that is death it costs 14 pips and does 3,000 damage, without sheilds. Is that a real card? please reply soon :-) Duncan DeathDust Lv 30 Necromancer
no

Historian
May 28, 2009
Mhbgc wrote:
camowiz wrote:
You're friend is a baaad liar, I have been playing this game for a while now, and first of all, the highest amount of pips I have seen for a spell is 7, and I have NEVER in my time playing this game run into a MALISTARE spell, besides, you cant have more than like, 8 pips at a time, so a spell that costs that many pips could not possibley exist. In my opinion, unless this friend is someone who has done some amazing favor for you in the past, remove him, anyone who decided that it would be a fun idea to act like an idiot and taunt their friend with a treasure card that doesnt exist, isnt worth having as a friend.
guys, we dont have text chat, we are best friends in RL

Then you must have open chat in RL right? And if you can't still, use true friend code to accese to text chat.

Delver
Apr 02, 2010