Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 50 Storm Gear

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
I was wondering where to get the rest of the storm gear. I know where the Hat and Robes are but what about the rest. If you know could you plz tell me thx.

Hat: Victor Snowcrusher - Drake Hatchary
Robe: Malistare Drake - Crown of Fire
Shoes: ? - ?
Wand: ? - ?
Athem: ? - ?
Ring: ? - ?
Deck: ? - ?

Hero
May 19, 2009
Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
Defender
Jun 11, 2009
dude i have all the gear and no where it is find able at.

hat- snowcrushers galvinic shroud- victor snowcrusher-drake hatchery- rarity lvl, very rare.

robe- mailistares robes- malistare- the gret spyre- rarity lvl, rare.

shoes- spiderkeepers thunder shoes- spiderkeeper- the crystal grove( i am 70% sure of that in crystal grove. i know that its in dragonspyre academy)
rarity, very rare.

wand- shockbalde of the hoarder- the hoarder- drake hatchery- rarity, super rare.

athame- gurtock telleric steel- ice gurtock- upper spyre(mailistares lair) rarity, rare.

ring-gurtock fulgis circlet- fire gurtock- upper spyre( mailistares lair) rarity, rare.

deck- shadowcrowns hurricane deck- shadowcrown- labyrinth- rarity, HIGHEST RARITY (5% chance) :-( took me 3 months to get this.

this equipment takes a long time to get, so good luck.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
Popman98 wrote:

hat- snowcrushers galvinic shroud- victor snowcrusher-drake hatchery- rarity lvl, very rare.

shoes- spiderkeepers thunder shoes- spiderkeeper- the crystal grove( i am 70% sure of that in crystal grove. i know that its in dragonspyre academy)
rarity, very rare.

wand- shockbalde of the hoarder- the hoarder- drake hatchery- rarity, super rare.

athame- gurtock telleric steel- ice gurtock- upper spyre(mailistares lair) rarity, rare.

ring-gurtock fulgis circlet- fire gurtock- upper spyre( mailistares lair) rarity, rare.

deck- shadowcrowns hurricane deck- shadowcrown- labyrinth- rarity, HIGHEST RARITY (5% chance) :( took me 3 months to get this.

Thank you soooooooo much!!! :D That helps so much even if it will take a while to get!!!

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
armorlad wrote:
Popman98 wrote:

rarity, very rare.

deck- shadowcrowns hurricane deck- shadowcrown- labyrinth- rarity, HIGHEST RARITY (5% chance) :( took me 3 months to get this.

Thank you soooooooo much!!! :D That helps so much even if it will take a while to get!!!

glad i could help.