Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

kensington park... help!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 11, 2009
ive procrastinated it for way to long. and now, im asking for assistance on it. my name is jared stormblade lvl 50 storm(i kno healing magic ^.^) and i think ive let it sit in my quest log for long enough. i need some help with kensington park. every time ive asked my freinds, theyre "to busy". so just give a time/ day/ server, and ill be there.(not thursday though) i live in U.S. Central Time. (btw i dont have txt chat, ya, i kno, it suks, but just keep that in mind and dont sit there trying to communicate with me with something i cant see).

thx in advance... if... someone actually helps me...

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
I need to do it, too. lol. I bet I could get one of my friends to help us. What about sometime on the weekend? Friday or saturday night would be best.

btw, ur name sounds familiar...I'm kestrel ghostwalker. Seen me before?

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
ok sounds good. how about
8:00- ish P.m. U.S. Central Time
realm scarecrow
day saturday 5/29/ 2010?

bring all the freinds yoou want. and, no, i dont think ive seen you before.

questions? comments? serious injuries? dont be afraid to speak up.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
kk. Saturday would be good. I'll be there unless something weird comes up and I can't make it. So, if I'm not there we will have to re-schedule.

o and I have suckish txt chat, too! so it won't be a problem. lol.

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
My name is Mary Deathdreamer, my level 50 death needs the badge. Emma Emeraldhunter, my level 50 life needs the badge as well.

I'm in Eastern Australian Standard time so in the morning here, it would be near dinner time there a day before XD

Eg. 10am here would be 7pm Central US time there. LOL

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Hmm, my mom and dad are using the computer at around that time. I'm eastern so it'd be 9:00 when its 8:00 for u...but they are still using it then. Darn it. Is there anytime we can just meet earlier so I can at least add u?

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
I just tried to do this with my level 46 balance wizard and was shocked at how difficult normal mobs were. (I died.)

Anyone able to do this around 9 am eastern time on 5/29?

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Hmm, my mom and dad are using the computer at around that time. I'm eastern so it'd be 9:00 when its 8:00 for u...but they are still using it then. Darn it. Is there anytime we can just meet earlier so I can at least add u?

we could do it on friday. same time, server, blablabla.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Popman98 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

wat about 6:30? friday. today.

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Popman98 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

ill be there

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Popman98 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
Popman98 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

ill be there

Hey,sry, my mom and dad were going to be on like a couple minutes after I saw u. So knowing its k.p, we can't finish it in 30 minutes and you surely can't do it alone, and I dont wanna drop out on u. That was u right? lol, I might sound stupid but ya never know.

now that I added you maybe that will make it easier. cause if you and I are both on, then yah. Maybe sometime tomorrow in the middle of day. or sunday if u dont have church or anything.

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
Explorer
Oct 08, 2009
Popman98 wrote:
reschedule, or abandon? the choice is yours.

this isn't the guy you kept contact with it's ALEX STARBREEZE!
Popman

can you meet me some time around 9/5

i have got to do it and i'm level 48 and i can meet with you. here's the invite

where : kensington park(out side train)
time:1:00 pm CST 9/5/10
who: me(Alex StarBreeze),you,your buddies,random helpers,people and my buddies
what:to do kensington park(duh)
why:because we both need to do it!!!!

Alex StarBreeze
lv 48
ice

p.s i look like a ice dude from dragon spyre(armor) with a collosus pet

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
aquateam2 wrote:
Popman98 wrote:
reschedule, or abandon? the choice is yours.

this isn't the guy you kept contact with it's ALEX STARBREEZE!
Popman

can you meet me some time around 9/5

i have got to do it and i'm level 48 and i can meet with you. here's the invite

where : kensington park(out side train)
time:1:00 pm CST 9/5/10
who: me(Alex StarBreeze),you,your buddies,random helpers,people and my buddies
what:to do kensington park(duh)
why:because we both need to do it!!!!

Alex StarBreeze
lv 48
ice

p.s i look like a ice dude from dragon spyre(armor) with a collosus pet

actually, i finished it on saturday with some freinds who finally decided they would help me. so this is kind of a dead post now, sorry.