Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where exactly are the teachers from?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Ok, i'm Charles Stormrider level 50 storm, Charles Frostshield 36 ice, and Charles Rubyshard 15 fire and i have a simple question.
What world did all the teachers come from?
Baelstrom is a frog for crying out loud and he talks!
Greyrose is a fairy. Enough said.
Falmea seems pretty normal compared to the cow, frog, fairy, dog, 13 year old kid, and the bald guy but she has pointed ears and her hair is like... on fire. Is she just from wizard city?
I'd also like to know where Ambrose was from. Is he from earth? I'd appreciate it if Ambrose, Greyrose, Falmea or someone would respond and answer me. Thanks! :D

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
the 13 year old kid isnt the teacher, malistare is, he just resigned so his asistant is now in charge. GreyRose is from Candy Land, Balance teacher (in wizard city) from marleybone, the actual balance teacher is from krokotopia, Falmea from wizard city, Balestrom I am pretty sure is gonna be from celestia, Woolinda is from Mooshu, Malistare and Cyrus from wizard city I am guessing, as well as Ambrose

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
Actually Dworgyn in the Night Side is the current Death School teacher... Malistaire was kinda... fired after he went all evil and whatnot.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
matvince90 wrote:
Actually Dworgyn in the Night Side is the current Death School teacher... Malistaire was kinda... fired after he went all evil and whatnot.

if you look under his name it still says asistant