Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

minion glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
well when i started my first myth wizard my minion was going to cast a spell and i was going to summon another minion (i thought you could summon more than one at the time) -_- when i did summon it my first one vanished and yet its spell still was activated has this happened to you?

Administrator
It's not a glitch.
You can only have one active minion at a time. If your minion is defeated you can summon another. If another Wizard joins your duel, they too can summon a minion, but YOU can only have one minion active at a time.
Like you discovered, if you summon a minion when you already have one out, it will be replaced by the new one you summon.
It's the same for ALL schools, not just myth.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Dec 14, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
It's not a glitch.
You can only have one active minion at a time. If your minion is defeated you can summon another. If another Wizard joins your duel, they too can summon a minion, but YOU can only have one minion active at a time.
Like you discovered, if you summon a minion when you already have one out, it will be replaced by the new one you summon.
It's the same for ALL schools, not just myth.

Dear Professor Greyrose,

It would be nice if the game did not allow you to cast a minion spell when a minion already existed. Granted, it doesn't take too long to learn this lesson. But I suspect some of our younger wizards might be slower to learn this and it might cause confusion.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Steven SkullHammer - Level 50 (Grandmaster Thaumaturge)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 33 (Magus Sorcerer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 25 (Adept Theurgist)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 15 (Initiate Necromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 13 (Initiate Diviner)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 13 (Initiate Pyromancer)