Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

palace help plead!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
Most of you must've beaten the Karaanhan Palace, but I need some help with it. When I was about to beat it, my friend said " I gotta go. " I didn't mind until I died while almost beating Prince Aka whatever. I really need some help but in the past, when I've made other topics, I predict NOBODY is gonna help me, just take a few views. So I hope almost a quarter of the Krokopotia wizards try to help. DON'T JUST TAKE A FEW VIEWS! I NEED A LOT OF HELP!

Name: Jasmine

School, Time, and Place: Life, 5/29/10, outside Karaanhan Palace Entrance

P.S.: I MIGHT get help before this time but I garentee you will be able to help afterwards.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
coolbeans9090 wrote:
Most of you must've beaten the Karaanhan Palace, but I need some help with it. When I was about to beat it, my friend said " I gotta go. " I didn't mind until I died while almost beating Prince Aka whatever. I really need some help but in the past, when I've made other topics, I predict NOBODY is gonna help me, just take a few views. So I hope almost a quarter of the Krokopotia wizards try to help. DON'T JUST TAKE A FEW VIEWS! I NEED A LOT OF HELP!

Name: Jasmine

School, Time, and Place: Life, 5/29/10, outside Karaanhan Palace Entrance

P.S.: I MIGHT get help before this time but I garentee you will be able to help afterwards.

For one battle you might also consider getting a henchman. The level 50 is only 50 crowns...and the level 50 just loves taking the Prince down a few notches.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Please tell us what REALM and the TIME as well as your wizard's name.

Depending on the TIME of your choosing (and what time zone your are in), I should be able to help. Pick whichever school you want as a helper as I have high ranking wizards in all 7 schools.