Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Marleybone!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 10, 2011
rosyblueberry on Aug 10, 2010 wrote:
:? :? :-( :-(the only way i can get to marlybone is to teleport to them
Have you beat the temple of storms dungeon yet?

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Level 78 Fire

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Legendoftime129 on Jul 19, 2009 wrote:
i'm having only one problem with marleybone where's the hyde park cat! :-(
are you serious?
it was, like, the first one i found.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
marlybone is so pretty, only i havent unlocked it yet. i am still on krokotopia and i have just unloked the krokosphinx and need to defeat glacial advenger. can you give me a list in order for which order is best to complete them in? i am level 26 and have unlocked wizzard city, krokotopia, grizzlhim, and wisteria. can you give me advice for how to speed it up faster and unlock marlyboneI love marlybone

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
purrfectgirl on Feb 13, 2013 wrote:
marlybone is so pretty, only i havent unlocked it yet. i am still on krokotopia and i have just unloked the krokosphinx and need to defeat glacial advenger. can you give me a list in order for which order is best to complete them in? i am level 26 and have unlocked wizzard city, krokotopia, grizzlhim, and wisteria. can you give me advice for how to speed it up faster and unlock marlyboneI love marlybone
Do the main quests (the ones you cannot decline) in krok; you have a ways to go since you are just beginning the krokosphinx.
Ignore Grizzleheim and Wysteria for now because they are optional and have nothing to do with advancing to Marleybone. You can always go back and do them whenever you want.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
purrfectgirl on Feb 13, 2013 wrote:
Grizzleheim and Wysteria are side worlds, and they won't help you get to Marleybone any faster.

You must continue to follow the main storyline and finish Krokotopia. This link shows all of the quests in Krokotopia:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Krokotopia_Quest_Tree

And the map on this link shows the three main areas in Krokotopia: the Pyramid of the Sun, The Krokosphinx (where you are now), and the Tomb of Storms.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Krokotopia

After you finish all of the main storyline quests in the three areas, you will be sent to Marleybone.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
Hey I am a level 32 Balance wizard and I was wondering what level you have to be to get into Marley Bone I have not got into it yet and i would like to know. Please get back to me as soon as you can!
Wizard101 fan,
Caroline GhostWhisper (McKayla)

Administrator
tigerrgirl1410 on Feb 15, 2013 wrote:
Hey I am a level 32 Balance wizard and I was wondering what level you have to be to get into Marley Bone I have not got into it yet and i would like to know. Please get back to me as soon as you can!
Wizard101 fan,
Caroline GhostWhisper (McKayla)
Your level has nothing to do with submission to Marleybone. Just as you had to complete all your required quests in Wizard City before you were given the key to Krokotopia, so must you complete all your required quests in Krokotopia before you will be offered the key to Marleybone.

Complete the Krokotopia quests you have in your quest journal and more will open up. When you have met all the requirements you will be called by Merle and invited to explore Marleybone.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 11, 2013
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
mecca1973 on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
how do i find the quest to unlock marleybone
After you finish the main storyline quests in Krokotopia, Sgt. Major Talbot will give you the quest to go to Marleybone. This link to one of the fansites shows all of the quests in Krokotopia:

On that fansite, you can also "search" for any of those quests to get more details if you need it.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2011
IceMother on Jul 24, 2009 wrote:
I am having prblems getting quests in Marleybone? I finished in Krokotopia and I was moved on to Marleybone but ever since I have gotten to Marleybone and can not get any quests. There are no excalamation points over characters heads to get quests from. I love this game and would like to continue to play But I need help on why i am not getting any quests. I am very frustrated. Please help me!!!!
same here i can't get a main quest in marley bone help me some one please!

Survivor
Jan 14, 2013
I am level 41 (almost 42) and I still am not to Marleybone or Mooshu. I leveled up by doing dungeons in Celestia and Avalon. I need help, what do I do? My friends said since I leveled up I should be there and sent me to Ambrose, but Ambrose says nothing about Mooshu or Marleybone. Can someone lease help me? Thanks a lot. - Olivia Spirithunter lvl 41 Ice wizard

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
DragonBoy1156 on Oct 5, 2009 wrote:
how do i get here
If you got the missing souls quest from Major Talbot, you're good to go...
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Talk, accept, do, and repeat... That is how u do a QUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) keep posting

Survivor
Feb 06, 2011
I can't wait until I get to Marleybone. First f all I love dogs. I love the brittish part about it. Sherlock Bones?!? That is so cute.

- Brittany Rainbowstaff

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
why all the hate with marlybone? i liked it. it teaches patients

Survivor
May 07, 2011
What place do you go when your done with marlybone

Survivor
Nov 04, 2012
What is the main quest for kroktopia that takes you to marleybone I am almost done with the order of the fang quest and is the last quest that i can do is that the quest to take me to mb. if possible can a teacher of w101 tell me or zeke.

TylerDeathspear lvl 33

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
i am lvl 29 myth and i dont have marleybone !!!????!!!!

Administrator
dankabra90 on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
i am lvl 29 myth and i dont have marleybone !!!????!!!!
First of all, Matthew DragonFlame's backpack and bank are full so you will not receive rewards from duels on that character.

Secondly you need to speak to Khai Amahte in the Grand Arena to pick up the quest "Return to Shalek"

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
daniel firestaff on Apr 23, 2011 wrote:
i cant wait until i get to marleybone! I am level 14 in krokotopia but i have always wanted to be in marleybone.
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

-16 days later,
I am now level 31 in marleybone! I love it! Marleybone was probably made for me, because I love cats and dogs, and I hate when people don't use proper manner. Bad thing that Marleybone is a short world.
I don't ever want to leave marleybone. I like how the dark sky makes the world mysterious, but the really bad thing is I don't think Mooshu is my type. I don't like how it is like China, and it just doesn't make me feel good.
More like japan.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
the hardest place is Kensington Park so I think they should make that easier

Survivor
Dec 25, 2012
i am in lvl 31 and i haven't got the quest to help marleybone but how will i ever go to marleybone

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
myscenesheena on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:
i am in lvl 31 and i haven't got the quest to help marleybone but how will i ever go to marleybone
Your level doesn't matter. You have to complete all main storyline quests in Krokotopia to gain access to Marleybone. Those can be found here:

Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
i need some help please, i have 2 quests that say i need to go to marleybone but when i go to the world gate it says 1/1 and i have 4 worlds unlocked. how do i get there. the quests are "burning books" "marleybone calling"

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
Hannah Lifebringer wrote:
Did you get the quest in the MB wand shop?

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life
hey my last name is lifebringer too go life it's the best school! Mark lifebringer level 31 life

Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
gavinrt wrote:
I can help you. So did you go back to the worlds? If not check back Everywhere.
So if you still cant find quest. Look with your friends for good bosses
Do you know how to get to marleybone i finished grizzleheim and wysteria and i'm lvl 30 but how do i get to marley bone please help.