Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Marleybone!

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Dylanthunderthief wrote:
Do you know how to get to marleybone i finished grizzleheim and wysteria and i'm lvl 30 but how do i get to marley bone please help.
Just so you know, Grizzleheim and Wysteria are both "side" worlds. Finishing or working on them does not give you access to any of the main worlds in the game (like Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu, etc.).

To get the Spiral Key to open Marleybone, you must finish all of the Main Quests in Krokotopia, and then Sgt. Major Talbot will send you to Marleybone. The last area to finish in Krokotopia is The Tomb of Storms and the last Main Quest is in The Temple of Storms.

Open your quest log file in the game, and see if you have any unfinished quests for Krokotopia.

This quest tree from one of the fansites might help you:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Krokotopia_Quest_Tree

And on that fansite, you can "search" for any of the quests listed on the Quest Tree, in case you need more information (like "who gives the quest", etc.).

Hope this helped.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2014
Hi. I'm a lvl 28 Ballance mage. I got a quest to go to Marleybone a long long time ago. But never got the door name on my between worlds door. The only way I have been abel to go there is when a frined teleports there and i go to him or her. Or when i put a marker there (if i rember to do it) I have been waiting and waiting to get the door. But it is just not showing up.. Is there a specific quest i need to complete in The main world that i may not have done yet? If there is can you tell me what the name of it is. Please? thanks.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
1Ladymonk1 on Feb 28, 2014 wrote:
Hi. I'm a lvl 28 Ballance mage. I got a quest to go to Marleybone a long long time ago. But never got the door name on my between worlds door. The only way I have been abel to go there is when a frined teleports there and i go to him or her. Or when i put a marker there (if i rember to do it) I have been waiting and waiting to get the door. But it is just not showing up.. Is there a specific quest i need to complete in The main world that i may not have done yet? If there is can you tell me what the name of it is. Please? thanks.
You must continue to follow the main storyline and finish Krokotopia. This link shows all of the quests in Krokotopia:

And the map on this link shows the three main areas in Krokotopia: the Pyramid of the Sun, The Krokosphinx, and the Tomb of Storms:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Krokotopia

After you finish all of the main storyline quests in the three areas, you will be sent to Marleybone.

Survivor
Nov 24, 2013
What level do you have to be untill you get to marleybone?

Survivor
Sep 24, 2009
I am Having troubles getting the hero of Marleybone badge and when i click quest finder it says there are no quests in this world can some one please help me

Wolf GolendSword level 74

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Wolf GoldenSword on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
I am Having troubles getting the hero of Marleybone badge and when i click quest finder it says there are no quests in this world can some one please help me

Wolf GolendSword level 74
Quest Finder works in each area. Have you gone to the different areas, like Hyde Park, Chelsea Court, etc.?

For the Hero of Marleybone badge, you must complete all quests, both Main and Side Quests in Marleybone, and there are a lot of side quests.

This link shows all of the Marleybone quests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?33900-Marleybone-Quest-List

On almost all of the quests on that link, you can click on the underlined quests for more details in case you need it.

It might take time to go through that list, but other than trying to use the Quest Finder in each different area, I'm not sure what else you can do.

One other option is to check the NPC's in each area. Sometimes they have a Side Quest for you. This link shows all of the NPC's in Marleybone:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Marleybone_NPC

You might recognize most of the names on that list, but a "new" name might have a "missed" quest for you.

And one more note: in the beginning, I missed some Side Quests in Newgate Prison, and Knight's Court. And there is one Side Quest in The Wand Shop in Regent's Square that most players miss too.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
May 20, 2013
I an stuck on the celsetia key quest dungeon. I have spent a lot of crowns on power poyions etc but cannot get past the first 4 monsters. Do i simply need to spend crowns on every singlre potion in the crown shop to get past this?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
olddirt50 on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
I an stuck on the celsetia key quest dungeon. I have spent a lot of crowns on power poyions etc but cannot get past the first 4 monsters. Do i simply need to spend crowns on every singlre potion in the crown shop to get past this?
You don't have to do it at all. It's optional. Leave it be and move on. (And this is not meant to be soloed at all)

This is not required to move on from Dragonspyre to Celestia; you only need to complete The Final Countdown and see Merle Ambrose.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2013
Bryce101699063 on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
the hardest place is Kensington Park so I think they should make that easier
It was meant for more than one player to do that dungeon, unless you're probably level 40+ you might not be able to solo it, find some new friends and see if they want to do it with you.\

Level 35
Dylan FireShield. (Still in Marleybone)

Survivor
Mar 25, 2014
William DarkFlame on Jun 22, 2010 wrote:
marleybone is based on london
I was there.... (level 21).... and then I couldn't get access in it again. So confusing.

Survivor
Jan 25, 2014
rexblaze3 on Sep 4, 2010 wrote:
Hello my name is Brandon dragonblade and i'm a lvl 40 ice wizard.I need help on keningston park. I try even now do complete this quest but i always die when i get caught in a street battle. I was wondering if anybody could help me with this quest or could provide me any tips. Not to be greedy or anything but I would love if a life, myth, and death person would help me with this quest. Again anybody can help me. I also don't understand why people don't help ice wizards that much. Almost everyday i see a low lvl ice wizard ask a person for help they always say no. I always help them because well their ice wizards like me. I don't no why this is because i'm very succesful in this game and have only lost to grandmasters (probaly because i'm part ice storm and balance )
O got off topic there i will be avaible at september 11 and 12 2010 in the realm of satyr. On september 11 i will only be avaible at 7oclock pm and anytime above that and will be on all day on september 12. PLZ HELP HELP ME PLZ PLZ PLZ i'll owe you
I can support you with my support deck/equips but.... I can't seem to log in... My Dad Updated it 4 me, but... still having the same issue and I have a adapter as my wifi and I tried over & over, still failed. but... when I can get on and it's summer break, I'll be able 2 help you. (I have 2 sets: attack and support, attack is for 1vs1 battles or, storyline solo. support on the other hand, help my ally(s) in battle in pvp, or storyline, and since I use death/life as my element, I'll support while leeching!!!) Wolf DeathWraith, magus necromancer

Survivor
May 14, 2014
I got a quest for Marley bone but its not letting me go into the world! What should I do?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
myaduluth10 on Jun 20, 2014 wrote:
I got a quest for Marley bone but its not letting me go into the world! What should I do?
Is it a quest you got from your school professor? Or is it a crafting quest?

Sometimes in the game we get a quest that sends us to an area that we did not open/unlock yet.

You didn't mention where you are in the game (probably Krokotopia?). If you continue to follow the Main storyline quests, you will eventually be sent to Marleybone.

In case you are interested, this link shows you all of the quests (Main, Side, Crafting, etc.) in Krokotopia:

On that link, you can click on any quest for more details (like "who" gives the quest, prequests or requirements, etc.).

And also on that fansite, they have a quest tree like that for almost every world in The Spiral, along with tons of other information about everything in the game.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2014
i just got a quest to go in to Marleybone and i am on level 28 but it won't show up on my spiral map.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2013
Hey everyone, I'm a 37 fire . I am trying SO HARD TO GET TO Marley bone. But I can't seem to do it! Someone help?

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
Survivor
Dec 29, 2014
Survivor
Mar 04, 2014
  • I'm a lvl 51 , in barkingham palace, I struggle really bad, I highly doubt I'll beat darkmoor . And in the palace I rarely get keys. Is this normal

From a fellow wizard,
Luke ghost rider

"Never give up"

Survivor
Nov 17, 2014
conor5764 on Nov 28, 2012 wrote:
i know where some is on my myth kevin waterfoutain
I am having a hard time finding the ironworks cat. Can anyone help me find him?

Survivor
Apr 17, 2011
Does anyone know what card you get when the teacher asks you to go speak with a cat in Marylebone
I'm to know

Thank You

Explorer
Aug 03, 2012
DragonBoy1156 on Oct 5, 2009 wrote:
how do i get here
What level can get to Marleybone.

Boris level 33

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
Im lvl 35 and im still questing in Krok & grizzleheim..

Survivor
Jul 12, 2015
mooni01 on Aug 16, 2014 wrote:
Hey everyone, I'm a 37 fire . I am trying SO HARD TO GET TO Marley bone. But I can't seem to do it! Someone help?
when u r finishedf with all the kirokotopia quests u can go 2 marleybone

Survivor
Sep 09, 2015
I am a death student Level 20 and I have a quest where I have to talk to a person in Marleybone, how do I get there?

Survivor
Sep 09, 2015
pancho908 on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:
i just got a quest to go in to Marleybone and i am on level 28 but it won't show up on my spiral map.
I have the same problem and I'm 20...maybe you have to be like 30-35