Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Marleybone!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
The Marleybone section of our Wizard101 Message Boards is intended to help guide you through areas of Marleybone. This is a great place to find out information about a quest you're stuck on, the location of a teacher or anything else specific to your adventures in Marleybone!

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
when im a grandmaster ice wizard i'll help my fellow thamaturges on quests kind of like my own school

Survivor
May 31, 2009
i'm having only one problem with marleybone where's the hyde park cat! :-(

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
I am having prblems getting quests in Marleybone? I finished in Krokotopia and I was moved on to Marleybone but ever since I have gotten to Marleybone and can not get any quests. There are no excalamation points over characters heads to get quests from. I love this game and would like to continue to play But I need help on why i am not getting any quests. I am very frustrated. Please help me!!!!

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
i need help with the quest gimme a hand i cant seem to figure out this quest the arrow points to nowhere i need to get to big ben someone help me

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
I think Krokotopia then Marleybone are two very boring areas
its the same thing over and over.
I mean i want to move on i marleybone, but it is just so boring.
I mean Krokotopia was the same thing over and over
battle thing guy to get this or battle this to do this or even battle this to get that. and now Marleybone is that way! I mean i have been to Mooshu befor it is a fun a colorful area and you dont always have to battle sometimes you collect stuff of the ground but i mean two levels in a row that have the same theam of battleing.
And other than the fighting Marleybone is a boring area to look at and its like a maze. even with the arrow i stiff cant find stuff.
SO PLEASE CHANGE SMOMTHING PLZZ

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
In Wizard City I did all the Missions
In Krokotopia I did all the Missions
But i am only level 25
Everyone says you should get to marleybone at level 28 but i started it at level 20. Now i am Mushu at level 34. And there are no missions for me to do can someone please help me

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
When o go to Marleybone i think of the city at night time. Marleybone is a very fun world when you get there you will love it. I have 9 grandmasters and i am working on 10. Marleybone is a great place to get level ups for grandmaster level. I hope you enjoy Marleybone when you have access there!!!!!!!! :-D

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Professor Greyrose I have been looking for the quest for the hero of mb badge. I have not been able to find it. Me and my daughter have gone everywhere. we just want to know if the that badge has a bug or not. we have all of the other badges lol just not this one I dont expect you to tell me where to find it I only want to know if it is attainable or bugged.
-Lilian123

Lilian123 wrote:
Professor Greyrose I have been looking for the quest for the hero of mb badge. I have not been able to find it. Me and my daughter have gone everywhere. we just want to know if the that badge has a bug or not. we have all of the other badges lol just not this one I dont expect you to tell me where to find it I only want to know if it is attainable or bugged.
-Lilian123

I'll answer for her if you don't mind. I'm not giving away much when I say that Hero of Marleybone is simply the completion of all Marleybone Quests. To our knowledge this is not a bugged badge (though it could be!)

You may find hints on quests you may have missed on our fansites. They have full walkthroughs and/or of all the quests.
To find a fansite that has what you need, visit our Fansites & Links page at https://www.wizard101.com/game/fansites

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Lilian123 wrote:
-Lilian123

Did you get the quest in the MB wand shop?

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
:? :? :-( :-(the only way i can get to marlybone is to teleport to them

Survivor
May 25, 2010
Survivor
May 30, 2010
Hello my name is Brandon dragonblade and i'm a lvl 40 ice wizard.I need help on keningston park. I try even now do complete this quest but i always die when i get caught in a street battle. I was wondering if anybody could help me with this quest or could provide me any tips. Not to be greedy or anything but I would love if a life, myth, and death person would help me with this quest. Again anybody can help me. I also don't understand why people don't help ice wizards that much. Almost everyday i see a low lvl ice wizard ask a person for help they always say no. I always help them because well their ice wizards like me. I don't no why this is because i'm very succesful in this game and have only lost to grandmasters (probaly because i'm part ice storm and balance )
O got off topic there i will be avaible at september 11 and 12 2010 in the realm of satyr. On september 11 i will only be avaible at 7oclock pm and anytime above that and will be on all day on september 12. PLZ HELP HELP ME PLZ PLZ PLZ i'll owe you

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
I can help anyone with Marleybone.
Whether its in Marleybone Dungeons or.. just quests.
If you need help, just let me know. I will help you.
I can't go to Marleybone yet but I did all the quests by teleporting to a
friend there. i don't have access to hyde Park or chelsea court or ironworks
or Dr. Von Katzenstein's lab, and counterweight east and west
I can help on with your quests if you have access to those areas.
I can help you on : Scotland Yard, Knight's Court, And Newgate Prison. :-)
i hope i can help you! i did every quest in marleybone!

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
Dear, rexblade3,
I help anyone anywhere any type of wizard.
I help ANYONE. I don't care what school their in.
i just help people who need help. :-)
I know i can't chat, but, if you tell me your quest in menu chat I will
surely help you. :-) What quest are you working on?
Anyways, if anyone needs help with any quest except on finding bettles,
yard birds etc because i'm stuck on those..
Anyways, Anyone needs help
just reply. :-)
i will meet you on wizard101 if you tell me:
Your Wizard Name.
Relam. Area.
Place. What time.
And what day, (month,day,year)
And where in the spiral.
I'm a lvl 32.. If you have access on what world you need help on I surely can help you!

~Destiny LifeBreeze, and Kayla DeathRiver~

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Marleybone i think is a very challenging :D But some of it was kinda easy but Marleybone is my favorite world so far :)

Survivor
Oct 09, 2008
For the fire spell you get you go everywhere to almost get the book. Then you guessed it! I went to marleybone to not even kill a monster thats way to strong for me

Survivor
Oct 09, 2008
54664 wrote:
In Wizard City I did all the Missions
In Krokotopia I did all the Missions
But i am only level 25
Everyone says you should get to marleybone at level 28 but i started it at level 20. Now i am Mushu at level 34. And there are no missions for me to do can someone please help me

I can help you. So did you go back to the worlds? If not check back Everywhere.
So if you still cant find quest. Look with your friends for good bosses