Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Last Fight.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 25, 2010
The only two things left for me to do is defeat Malistaire and get the last stone rose but I can never find people (for several weeks now) who are going to fight Malistaire.

Hanging out in Basilica even at peak times is is no value in trying to find three others who will do this. I have literally given up on these last two tasks in the game. It doesn't matter I suppose since I am Grand Master regardless if I do these final two tasks or not.

So where do these people hang out so that there can be communications to plan this last task?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
jaronuts wrote:
The only two things left for me to do is defeat Malistaire and get the last stone rose but I can never find people (for several weeks now) who are going to fight Malistaire.

Hanging out in Basilica even at peak times is is no value in trying to find three others who will do this. I have literally given up on these last two tasks in the game. It doesn't matter I suppose since I am Grand Master regardless if I do these final two tasks or not.

So where do these people hang out so that there can be communications to plan this last task?

Just a suggestion...

Go to the Dragonspyre section and post a new thread asking if anyone is interested in meeting up for this.

Post information like:

Date you would like to meet: (allow a few days in advance),
Place: (like Malistaire's lair, etc.),
Realm: (your choice).
Time: (specify EST or whatever),
Give your character name for ease in finding you,

and even if you don't get a response, go to the meeting place and see if anyone happens to be there. I would pick a crowded or busy realm (instead of a "perfect" realm) because you'll be more likely to find some wizards there.

I don't think I would meet in the Basillica. I would probably set it up closer to Malistaire. There are usually people hanging out there hoping someone will come by...or maybe even just leaving ???

Anyway, I just hit Level 47 and I haven't made it that far yet, but I'm getting close. So I'll probably be looking for help later too. Maybe if you're finished (or still looking for help), you'll see my post later and we can meet up. Good Luck!!

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
I don't think any harm would be done by having a queue for this just like the arena.

You go, you sign up, you hang around and wait or go do something while you wait on the notice to appear and then you go or decline.

That way those who aren't part of clans, groups or some family can get in to Malistaire on a reasonably even footing. And set it so it can't be abused, first timers would always get priority as everyone going in the dungeon at once is a first timer.

After that (probably tossed out dead all being first timers, lol) they are in a regular queue any anything goes as far as grouping.

At the same time the queue wouldn't be mandatory since the conventional dungeon portal would still be available for people who are already groups, including first timers.

Those who met and fought first time in the queue would also most likely hook up again on friends list for the second go around for the convenience of bypassing the queue.

A Malistaire queue would provide a convenience to players and bring people together and could only benefit the game overall.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Well I've had a very good friend of mine, Scarlet Summerbreeze, who helped me pretty much with the whole game. We did the whole thing together! And we got a couple other friends to help us with malistaire.

But pretty much just go to a crowded realm i guess. Ask around and don't forget about your friends.

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
Finally 3 other level 50's came along and I was able to do this.

Special thanks to Scarlet Dayrider, Destiny Hawkeyes and Mackenzie Legend.