Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Krokotopia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
Hi i am currently in Krokotopia and i know to get to the balance school you must take a ship. But it wont let me in so i guessed you earn access in a quest. What quest is it in?

Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
marstn wrote:
I'm at the aptitude test, already passed the strength test.... I can't find anything to give me the final answer. It's the third part that has me stumped. The hint says some thing like... 'The lighting is not quite right for a storm.' I changed the braziers to fire, but what do I do with the sun, snake, bug, and tree? I've searched all three rooms for any clue. Can anyone help me? - marstn lvl 23

You gotta change the braziers to storm, cause the lightning has to be the right kind of lightning for a storm. Then for the other things, once you change the braziers, it will tell you another thing and you have to light up all the things in order of appearance (I forget what the exact order is). Then your of to Krokopatra! Good Luck!!!!!

Benjamin Frostblood
Lvl 27 ( almost 28 ) diviner
Temple of Storms (almost at Marleybone!!!!)

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
in the oasis, by the shops is a portal, that brings you to an island obove the spiral door room every few minutes. but there is also an island above the shops in the oasis, and i have no idea how to get up there. plz comment back!

sincerly,
Tanner Deathcaster

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010

Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask you to investigate Krokotopia. After you’ve completed Krokotopia, you can move on to Marleybone, then MooShu, then Dragonspyre.

Once you have been given that quest, you can access the Spiral door by entering Bartleby the World Tree.

I have been given the quest but I havent completed all of the Wizard City quests. Do I need to complete those before the door is unblocked?

Survivor
Feb 26, 2011
hi, i already did those blades for the guy in the oasis to get an apprentice crafter badge and it even says on my quest page to go talk to him but quest helpeer can not help and everytime i go there there is still a gray question mark if this is a glitch please fix it i really need crafting in my life

{o,o}
l)_)
? ? sorry gamma i needed to try

Administrator
vellatrix wrote:
hi, i already did those blades for the guy in the oasis to get an apprentice crafter badge and it even says on my quest page to go talk to him but quest helpeer can not help and everytime i go there there is still a gray question mark if this is a glitch please fix it i really need crafting in my life

{o,o}
l)_)
? ? sorry gamma i needed to try

There's more to the quest than just creating the items - you must bring them to him for full credit - make sure the items you crafted are in your backpack (not your bank, not equipped) when you speak to Wul'yam again.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 03, 2011
Ok, I have a question, hopefully it won't wind up with me feeling like a ninny. I have explored Krokotopia and have found a portal that I cannot access. On my previous account, I entered it and found a place to obtain regular cards that are used with Minions (buff, heal, boost attack, etc). I went to the area with this account and for some reason it's not available. The portal is there, but not active. My fiancee, who also plays on this account was able to access it with her character (Life/Death), but mine (Myth/Storm) wasn't. Am I missing something? and if so, could somebody clue me in??

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
violet849 wrote:
Ok, I have a question, hopefully it won't wind up with me feeling like a ninny. I have explored Krokotopia and have found a portal that I cannot access. On my previous account, I entered it and found a place to obtain regular cards that are used with Minions (buff, heal, boost attack, etc). I went to the area with this account and for some reason it's not available. The portal is there, but not active. My fiancee, who also plays on this account was able to access it with her character (Life/Death), but mine (Myth/Storm) wasn't. Am I missing something? and if so, could somebody clue me in??

This area is a secret shop. Secret shops are only opened at some times. that could explain why you couldnt get in

" Level 23 theurgest going to 24!"

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
Like I have a mission to go there, but it won't let me go into the World Tree. Even after teleporting, the gate wouldn't allow me to go to the other worlds.

Same thing happens when I try to enter the "Dark Cave" -- yet I have a mission to go there.

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
MysticFireX on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
Like I have a mission to go there, but it won't let me go into the World Tree. Even after teleporting, the gate wouldn't allow me to go to the other worlds.

Same thing happens when I try to enter the "Dark Cave" -- yet I have a mission to go there.
What quest do you have to go there? If its the crafting quest and you havent yet done the main storyline quest to unlock Krok, then you cant get in yet.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010

It sounds like you have a quest, probably from you school teacher, that sends you to Krokotopia.

This happens a lot in the game, which you will see later too. We get a quest to go to an area that we have not opened yet. Continue to follow the storyline, and eventually you will get access to those other areas (like Krokotopia).

In case you need to find "what is your main quest" to follow the storyline, this link shows all of the quests in Wizard City:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Wizard_City_Quest_Tree

And on that fansite, you can do a "search" for any of those quests, in case you need more details (like "who gives the quest", or "prequests and requirements", etc.)

That fansite also has a "quest tree" for almost every world in The Spiral too.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

Just because you have what I assume are school quests to go to these places, does not mean you have access unless you have earned your way there. You must complete the main story line quests to gain access to those places. Your quests will remain...just keep playing and you will get there eventually

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
You must have completed the quest " The Sixth School " to get the quest to go to Krokotopia. You get the sixth school quest after you defeated and turned in Lord Nightshade.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2013
After you have access to the world tree you can get crowns to krokotopia it costs 950 crowns to get to krokotopia. You either have to have access to firecat alley or cyclops lane to get to the dark cave
--Kayla Dreamcloud lvl 18

Administrator
Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask you to investigate Krokotopia.

Once you have been given that quest, you can access the Spiral door by entering Bartleby the World Tree.

community@wizard101.com