Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

8 pip spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Myth (My favorite) I think should Have a cerberus maybe doing 3 attacks because it has 3 heads or maybe stealing all wards or what not and giving them to you then attacking twice the first attack doing maybe 150 and the second 750. Or a Lion, or a Chimara

Fire I think should have is a hard one I think because what havent they used for it already that is like a monster? Maybe a volcano or something attacking all foes.

Life I deffinatly should not get another healing spell because they alreay have rebirth and its annoying enough as it is, so i think they should get another attack like say, a Bear or a deer.

Ice Should get another attack or shield, For attack I think that a yeti of some sort would be good, doing around 600-700 or another sort of absorb?

Death Should get a demon of sorts because that is the only thing I can think of right now and It would be cool, not a demon like a wraith but a demon like the devil somewhat with horns and a pitchfork and its red in skin color.

Storm, Because storm is so powerful they should keep it up and have another spell that hits just one perosn doing over 1000 like the leviathin or a storm hurricane like thing or maybe even a merman?

Balance, the hardest of them all I think, What I think for balance should be a scale like the one of the balance symbol and it should have the symbol of the opponent on one side and the symbol of balance on the other and it does 175 or 200 per pip that your opponent has, including their power pips.

Alexander Drake, Grandmaster Sorcerer, Warlord.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
TheGatekeeper wrote:
Myth (My favorite) I think should Have a cerberus maybe doing 3 attacks because it has 3 heads or maybe stealing all wards or what not and giving them to you then attacking twice the first attack doing maybe 150 and the second 750. Or a Lion, or a Chimara

Fire I think should have is a hard one I think because what havent they used for it already that is like a monster? Maybe a volcano or something attacking all foes.

Life I deffinatly should not get another healing spell because they alreay have rebirth and its annoying enough as it is, so i think they should get another attack like say, a Bear or a deer.

Ice Should get another attack or shield, For attack I think that a yeti of some sort would be good, doing around 600-700 or another sort of absorb?

Death Should get a demon of sorts because that is the only thing I can think of right now and It would be cool, not a demon like a wraith but a demon like the devil somewhat with horns and a pitchfork and its red in skin color.

Storm, Because storm is so powerful they should keep it up and have another spell that hits just one perosn doing over 1000 like the leviathin or a storm hurricane like thing or maybe even a merman?

Balance, the hardest of them all I think, What I think for balance should be a scale like the one of the balance symbol and it should have the symbol of the opponent on one side and the symbol of balance on the other and it does 175 or 200 per pip that your opponent has, including their power pips.

Alexander Drake, Grandmaster Sorcerer, Warlord.
Cool ideas here are mine:

Life (MY favorite): Dwarf 640-730 life damage

Fire: Behomer dont know if i spelled that right but is said in ancient myths to be the greatest drake of all could do 700 fire damage+500 over 3 rounds to a single enemy.

Ice: Avalanch a big mountain comes up and big snowfalls start falling from it 650 life damage to all enemies.

Storm: Malestrom a big ball of endless water in a vortex comes up and engulfs a single target doing 1000-1350 storm

Myth: Ogre a big, Green ogre comes up and is sleeping it gets up and yawns REALLY loud so loud it makes the floor shake then the ogre takes a big club just as big as him and smashes enemy with it 800 myth and stun for 1 round

Death: Shade a big shady ghost comes out in a dead forest near a gloomy looking pond and flies into opponent and takes over them doing 400 death damage and takes over opponent for 4 rounds and helps you they dont get to choose their spells or anything, the shade does.

Balance: Flood The nile river cmes up and floods EVERYONE doing 1000 balance to all it only takes 4 pips but the catch is it floods your whole team to so use with care.