Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Explore the Necropolis???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
I have the quest that is asking the to " Explore the Necropolis in the Necropolis." However, I cant get to the Necropolis. The portal won't open.
Help Please!

Ellie
Lvl 44 Storm Wizard

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
Go to the Plaza of Conquests and look at the top of the map which indicates Necropolis. You can enter there.

Tristan Skyriver
Lvl 50 Storm

Community Leader
Last place you were there are doors at the end of the street , just turn on your map guides . This will lead you to talk to crystal guide in the necropolis , she will after send you to drake and he will turn it on for you.

Hope this helps

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
kirsch1 wrote:
Go to the Plaza of Conquests and look at the top of the map which indicates Necropolis. You can enter there.

Tristan Skyriver
Lvl 50 Storm

He is saying the truth, he helped me with that.
Miranda JadeBlossom
Lvl 43 Life

Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
I have that problem too but i read all the replies and this really helps i'm gonna try those now.

Defender
Feb 06, 2010
LadyWorrell wrote:
I have the quest that is asking the to " Explore the Necropolis in the Necropolis." However, I cant get to the Necropolis. The portal won't open.
Help Please!

Ellie
Lvl 44 Storm Wizard

same thing happened to me, i just had a friend take me there then when i went back to cyrus drake, the portal opened. i think its a bug.