Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

THE GRAND CHASM is it Glitch, bug, problem??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2009
THE GRAND CHASM

Edrik’s Vault – 7 levels
Storm/Storm
Storm/Storm
Life/Life
Fire/Fire
Storm/Storm
Balance/Balance
Storm/Storm

Twice now I have reach the last two bosses storm/storm and I cannot fight them I can run around them and they do not attack. I tried going to the previous room but there is only a brick wall. The same if I go past them. I can slip through the bars and just end up with another wall in front of me..
I can supply picture supporting this.
Needless to say I cannot advance any farther and have wasted a lot of my time. :(

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
Bejewels wrote:

THE GRAND CHASM

Edrik’s Vault – 7 levels
Storm/Storm
Storm/Storm
Life/Life
Fire/Fire
Storm/Storm
Balance/Balance
Storm/Storm

Twice now I have reach the last two bosses storm/storm and I cannot fight them I can run around them and they do not attack. I tried going to the previous room but there is only a brick wall. The same if I go past them. I can slip through the bars and just end up with another wall in front of me..
I can supply picture supporting this.
Needless to say I cannot advantage any farther and has wasted alot of my time. :(

Email KingIsle help and support.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
I had a similiar problem in that vault as well. At least i was still able to fight but was waiting non stop for lost connection. I was not standing in the circle but between spot 1 and 2. At times i went invisible as well.

Hope you managed to get it done :D