Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

There have been a lot of bugs today.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
I have had a lot of problems with the server today. One, when I start up the game, it takes longer than normal and says, "connecting to server" which I've never seen before. (And I think it was doing that the past couple of days too.) It's had problems loading areas (mostly just slowness) and lags behind. I don't think it's my computer because the rest of my internet capabilities are fine. I've have issues with towers in DS: sometimes it doesn't accept it when I put a trap on a monster and I know I'm not the only one with that problem because it's been mentioned among my friends in the same tower.
Sometimes it says the area is not available. And when I go try to go to the commons of any world, it doesn't let me at first and I have to wait a minute before I can press the Commons button again.
I'm in MB in Newgate Prison and I saw one of the monsters in the cell WALK straight off the platform into air. And the rest apparently did the same because the next rooms were empty. And they turned invisible I guess because I got pulled in to a battle after I left that particular cell.
I am not in the game right now.
Since it's the live realm there is no bug button to submit glitches so I'm posting it on here so these somewhat minor problems can be logged. Thanks.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
sorry if I'm being dumb but my only and most effective answer most of the times is LAG good old lag messes everything up :D