Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm and Myth explanation story

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 28, 2009
I read another post asking why storm and myth are opposites. Well I came up with a story to explain it. Enjoy!
A long time ago when the schools were just starting, the schools were at peace. The storm and myth leader one day went to Ancient wizard city Unicorn Lane. An evil pirate sneaked by and pranked Storm. Well Storm thought Myth was the one who was pranking! Soon storm starting thinking Myth was evil. Myth began thinking the same way. So myth changed it's spells to be on earth AWAY from water. Storm then had tried to move to land. Then myth had created minions to protect the land. That's how myth and storm had become enemies, (and minions) soon came to be.
What do you guys think?

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Melissa423771 wrote:
I read another post asking why storm and myth are opposites. Well I came up with a story to explain it. Enjoy!
A long time ago when the schools were just starting, the schools were at peace. The storm and myth leader one day went to Ancient wizard city Unicorn Lane. An evil pirate sneaked by and pranked Storm. Soon storm starting thinking Myth was evil. Myth began thinking the same way. So myth changed it's spells to be on earth AWAY from water. Storm then had tried to move to land. Then myth had created minions to protect the land. That's how myth and storm had become enemies, (and minions) soon came to be.
What do you guys think?

Um, I have a question. Why did they start thinking each other were evil? A pirate pranked storm, ok. But the [skeletal] pirates are from death, so, wouldn't they star thinking DEATH was evil? Just asking, because, it had nothing to do with myth, so, why did storm think myth was evil?

Here's my story:

Storm had built their lakes and rivers and guarded them carefully. However, myth needed rocks, clay, sand, and other minerals to practice using their magic. Storm disliked the times myth came to take materials from their bodies of water, for it disrupted the water and the creatures within, and Storm wanted to have pure rivers and lakes. Storm became angry with myth, and destroyed their golems that they were making from the clay and rock. Myth and storm from there on disliked each other and became rivals, each trying to take revenge on each other, causing more damage to each other than any other school when they used their spells, and built their spells to be more powerful on the opposite school.

That's my story as to how it happened (of course, I just made all that up, It isn't really the reason.)

I also have another, shorter story:

Storm was angry at myth because myth chose to use fire and ice to make it's school and did not include storm.

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
I think that storm and Myth are opposites not because of something that happened in the past at all, but because of what they truly ARE. You see, storm is pretty much real life. There are storms in life and they are not imagined. MYTH on the other hand, is pure imagination. As you can see, real life and imagination don't get along. They are opposites. That is why they are enemies.

Survivor
May 31, 2010
I think that is a very good explanation but I never knew they were enemies

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
okay everyone, let me REALLY tell you why myth and storm are enemies. It is so simple. Fire and Ice make perfect enemies, Life and Death make perfect Enemies. It makes sense that balance should not have an enemy. All that is left is Myth and Storm. Do you get it? They had to be rivals.

Defender
May 28, 2009
Rulz99 wrote:
okay everyone, let me REALLY tell you why myth and storm are enemies. It is so simple. Fire and Ice make perfect enemies, Life and Death make perfect Enemies. It makes sense that balance should not have an enemy. All that is left is Myth and Storm. Do you get it? They had to be rivals.
That is the problem, we are trying to find a reason BESIDES that reason! Also it's a story guys, it's not real and it's not accurate stop telling me it's not! :x

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009

It went like this

The tritons had finished what was the most technologicly advance civilization known to magic.This place was far more superior than myths simple villages.Myth was angry at the possibility of such a world an advance world with libraires and large towers and such an amazing resorces.Myth was enraged its exravegent tales would amaze all in its path,But storms inginuity and creativity was endlessly amazing.Myth then sent the army of the Trolls-golems.Their weak forces stopped by the krakens who's power level was at the peak of ultimate power.Single krakens would literly pick up several trolls and golems and would electricute them untill they could not move and threw them to the surface.Then myth sent every force they had the Minotaurs,Cyclops,Humongofrogs,and a few orthuruses.But Storm just sent more men and even a few bolts with a few grand triton gladiotors.
The battle was won when general Minos the great Minotaur fell at the hand of general Andrew[hurricane google it] the supreme Triton.Myth to this day tries to avenge those lost in the great Atlantian war[big suprise heh]This is why they are rivals.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
I got a story:

Balestorm got a sickness called uglyface-itis. Its where your so ugly people run away from you. Balestorm couldnt teach so he rode a tempest to go to his brothers beach house in Malibu (Spelling?). He asked his laid-back brother, "Can you teach for me, as you can see I got uglyface-itis.". His brother said "Sure bro". After that balestorm rode a trition to his house. Because trition and balestorm both had uglyface-itis, trition gave him a ride. Balestorms brother went to marleybone on the way for some errands he had to do. On the way there, he was grabbed by Mikey The Brick and was handcuffed, tied up and gaged. Meowiarty came out and said "Muah ha ha! I shall ruin the peace between myth and storm!"

To Be continued...