Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

actual library?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
the library should have books i am not kidding. this would be awesome. as well we can also write our own books but KI would have to see it before it came to use of course. but think actual words to read. the sections of the libray are. Wizard City section Krokatopia section Marleybone section Mooshu section and Dragonspyre section. in these sections are sections like: history fiction non-fiction drama and etc. i would search books about fire's history and ice's history. but of course this is like a real library when a book is checked out you cant get it until it is returned. if the book is late they start chargigng you gold until the limit 10,000 gold is reached and the book is taken and say you only have one coin. well next time you get a coin it goes to the library until you have reached your amout. plz put this into conserdiration.
william battlecaller lvl. 41 fire school savior of the spiral and
elizabeth goldenblossom lvl. 31 ice school savior of the spiral

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
Thats what I was thinking. I would like to read when I become a grandmaster and be done with the game! So whenever I am bored I port to my house and start reading "The history of ice" Plus we could have school homework (I mean the magic schools). Which you would have to read the book then do a quiz on it!
Lucas Drakebloom
Level 38
Ice wizard
Mastermind

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Don't forget Grizzleheim!

And it'd be really, really cool if we could publish the books, so everyone could see it!

Elizabeth MistLeaf
Level 33 (Thaumaturge)
Malorn AshThorn
Level 10 (Diviner)
Seth DeathShade
Level 10 (Necromancer)

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I think you should read all the school books the game mentions, the books you have to find after you beat the bosses in the various worlds, and i really think you should be able to read the fan-fiction stories written by our very own wizards. That would be great.