Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My troll minion is acting weird.....

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
Ok so i was in krokotopia fighting glacial avengers when i summoned my 3 pip troll minon.

He myth trapped and passed for a round, then above his name on my side, there was some kind of face that looked like metal coiled into a face. I was like: what kind of spell is that?

so i passed to see what he would do...

And the strangest thing happened.

my troll ran up like a track star to the glacial avenger, then smacked him silly with his club THEN a split second after that, he jumped up in the air like a ninja monkey, and landed with no problem.

Andrew lvl 50 balance
Andrew thunder runner lvl 22 storm
connor crowfist lvl 17 myth (the one who witnessed the troll do this strange spell)

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
sparkboy187 wrote:
Ok so i was in krokotopia fighting glacial avengers when i summoned my 3 pip troll minon.

He myth trapped and passed for a round, then above his name on my side, there was some kind of face that looked like metal coiled into a face. I was like: what kind of spell is that?

so i passed to see what he would do...

And the strangest thing happened.

my troll ran up like a track star to the glacial avenger, then smacked him silly with his club THEN a split second after that, he jumped up in the air like a ninja monkey, and landed with no problem.

Andrew lvl 50 balance
Andrew thunder runner lvl 22 storm
connor crowfist lvl 17 myth (the one who witnessed the troll do this strange spell)
The troll is a special minion. Besides the cyclops he uses a varity of spells. What makes him more special is that he has 2 natural attacks.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2009