Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The way to Level 60

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2008
I know that we don't gain more XP after level 50, is the current Max Rank, but Professor Greyrose said that KI don't have record about XP gain after become Grandmaster, if KI don't have record how they will can give the "extra" XP to us. I completed all Quest and KI come saying that I and my mates don't will gain the XP?! Well, Celestia will have a way to Level 60 or all our effort will lose? If yes, the Quest will are that way or we will need replay a Dungeon (like Tree of Life, when there wasn't Dragonspyre) again and again?

I hope thank you soon,
Ravino Samel

Administrator
Sorry to disappoint you young Wizard, but no record of experience is kept after you reach level 50, As we have stated on these message boards before, any experience you would have gained from quests or duels after you've reached level 50 is not credited and is gone forever.

You will not have to repeat quests you have completed, you have credit for completing the quest but no experience is rewarded.

Repeating dungeons will not gain you experience, young Wizard. The first time through a dungeon, players (who are obviously not level 50) will earn 100% of the experience for repeating the dungeon. The second time through, 50% and all subsequent completions of the dungeon, 0%. You will still be rewarded XP (obviously again, not level 50) from duels, but not from the quests within the dungeon.

community@wizard101.com
Community Leader
I would not want to jump from 50 to 60 when the new world comes out . I think gaining it slowly would give more of a fun experience for Celestia. If you do Grizzlehiem as Ambrose calls you you will gain xp from there too
As it is anything my grandmaster does now gains nothing but I sure want to gain in Celestia :)

Survivor
Dec 08, 2008
Thank you, Professor Greyrose, but my mainline question was if the players will can achieve Level 60 in Celestia. If yes, we will need complete all Quest at the seventh world or we will need battle against enemies again and again?

Thank you,
RavinoSamel

P.S.:Candy World is much cold?

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009