Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New hybrid pets

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Thank you KI,
I have to say I am simply amazed by the newest addictions to pets. These hybrids are something that was really missing from the system.
I have been mixing pets like mad just to try to find all the combos before this all goes live.

Thank you so much KI you rock!
Your friend
Paige MoonShade

Hero
May 27, 2009
Wow - that was sure a Freudian slip - you said "addictions" instead of "additions" and you are hooked on mixing rare pets now. LOL - I think I'm going to wait until Live Realm so that I can keep the little guys.

Community Leader
Eh oh well I do have typing mistakes , its ok either way additions are great :P
No I am not addicted to hatching as I only made a few ,I like the new hybrids and hope to have some in live. After all only spending in game gold for these hatching isn't bad ;) gold is not that hard to make.

I am addicted to housing ;)

Explorer
Aug 29, 2009
I agree that the prices for mixing the level 48 pets should be high but when a pet costs 100k+ gold, I believe we should be allowed to hold more gold at a time. 150k just doesn't cut it with all these higher priced items.

Thanks, KI!

Hana

Community Leader
Yes! Hana that is about the best thing i heard . I agree we should be able to hold more gold with the higher cost of hatchings. I paid 108k for a single mix the other day and I wished I was holding more gold. maybe up it to 200k? would be great.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
why have a ceiling for gold? we can't trade it between characters and there is no true bidding system that would cause a market issue in game like some other mmo's i've played. what harm would there be in letting a character hold a million gold or even ten million?

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
ya there shouldnt be a limit, hatching is awesome but its way too much cash i beleive.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
So I am known as Jazz i have 6 Grandmasters I was wandering if anyone knows were all the new pets are like what boss and what world no one seems to know but i know someone does :D ty! 8)