Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School of animals

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
There should really be a school of animals. I mean everyone's gotta luv animals! Here are spells:
Minor forestfire: 50 hit points, 100% accuracy, like a shard, get it with a wand on about lvl 8
Deer: 1 pip, get it lvl 1, 100-155 hit points, 75% accuracy, it might come up and hit the enemy with its antlers
Wild dog: 2 pips, get it lvl 5, 225-270 hit points, 75% accuracy (all spells except for shields and minor forestfire are 75%), bites the enemy
Rattlesnake, 0 pips, get it lvl 7, makes one enemy freeze for one round but gives you stun block instead of enemy
Jungle cat, 3 pips, get it lvl 10, 335-395, scratches the enemy with paw
Forest combo shield, 0 pips, get it lvl 16, gives you a life shield, animal shield, and absorb for 1 round
Leopard, 4 pips, lvl 22, 385-455 on all enemies, pounces
Tiger, lvl 33, 535-615, 6 pips
Forest time, plus 30% all animal spells, lvl 42

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
have you noticed almost every attack has a creature with it? I think they count as animals

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
juliaruskin wrote:
There should really be a school of animals. I mean everyone's gotta luv animals! Here are spells:
Minor forestfire: 50 hit points, 100% accuracy, like a shard, get it with a wand on about lvl 8
Deer: 1 pip, get it lvl 1, 100-155 hit points, 75% accuracy, it might come up and hit the enemy with its antlers
Wild dog: 2 pips, get it lvl 5, 225-270 hit points, 75% accuracy (all spells except for shields and minor forestfire are 75%), bites the enemy
Rattlesnake, 0 pips, get it lvl 7, makes one enemy freeze for one round but gives you stun block instead of enemy
Jungle cat, 3 pips, get it lvl 10, 335-395, scratches the enemy with paw
Forest combo shield, 0 pips, get it lvl 16, gives you a life shield, animal shield, and absorb for 1 round
Leopard, 4 pips, lvl 22, 385-455 on all enemies, pounces
Tiger, lvl 33, 535-615, 6 pips
Forest time, plus 30% all animal spells, lvl 42

Far too overpowered. The Deer does 100-155 damage, Thundersnake does 105-145 damage, but the Deer is more accurate. Rattlesnake would be simply loved by chain stunners, because now the stun block is worthless.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
okay, i read your comments and i guess i'll change it. now all spells are 60 damage weaker. and what do you expect it is called school of animals it gotta have animals! like balance has fire ice and storm stuff. if you think this whole thing is a bad idea, just tell me. i'm all ears

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
Animals are already a big part of life plus if there was a new school there would have to be another that does tons of damage to the animal school like life and death and fire and ice.

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
A school of animals would be cool, but these spells are WAY out of whack, they do the same or more damage as storm spells, with more or the same accuracy, and with a lot of the assets previously coveted by certant schools. WAAAY overpowered

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
bqsto wrote:
Animals are already a big part of life plus if there was a new school there would have to be another that does tons of damage to the animal school like life and death and fire and ice.

animals arent a big part of life: uh the attacks are natures wraith, seraph, centaur, leparchaun (idk how it spelled), and imp : the heal spells are unicorn, sprite, fairy, satyr, regenerate, dryad (idk about that one), sanctuary helps healing spells,sprite guardian, and absorb which is a shield that stays till 400 damage points are used on the person who has it on
there arent many animals in life as you see only unicorn, satyr(maybe), and centaur(another maybe)
Scarlet Redthorn grandmaster fire second school storm
Chris Deathbringer lvl 33 life second school ice/death