Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ideas about crafing and minigames

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2010
Crafting is too difficult. Crafting should be an alternative or enhancement to battling and questing. I think that there should be more regeant shops, and perhaps more general shops in each realm. I really think a regeant shop is in order in the Shopping District as well as a recipe shop. Crafting should be a source of good income for a character and not a financial drain.

I have played many games such as Asheron's Call and World of Warcraft and have always enjoyed the relaxation and change of pace of crafting.

The minigames are BORING! I would like to see some other choices besides the arcade type games and games involving good motor skills. How about something like Arachaphobia or Trivia, Bingo, Euchre, Spin the Fortune Wheel, Scrabble, Hangman?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
nanagray wrote:
Crafting is too difficult. Crafting should be an alternative or enhancement to battling and questing. I think that there should be more regeant shops, and perhaps more general shops in each realm. I really think a regeant shop is in order in the Shopping District as well as a recipe shop. Crafting should be a source of good income for a character and not a financial drain.
I have played many games such as Asheron's Call and World of Warcraft and have always enjoyed the relaxation and change of pace of crafting.

You must be playing a different game than I am, because for the most part, you end up getting more money than you spend if you find the reagents yourself...which is relaxing if done at the correct time of day.

Each world has two shopkeepers, one that sells the 'sellable' reagents and another that sells recipes, both in the world's shopping district, why need more? There are also other recipe vendors, one for each school, in each realm...plenty of recipes.

The only real tough crafting is those requiring the ultra rare (black pearls, blood moss, etc)...but most do those in their free time to relax.