Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thank you for the puns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
One of the things I've enjoyed (and occasionally groaned at) are the puns and references in the game. I just wanted you all at KI know that the "Tennant and Lowe" pet shop boys are my favorite so far. I'm guessing that Dusty would be asking, "What have I done to deserve this?" though.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
I thought the name was a play on Teenage Wasteland, by the Who. I fought for my meals (snacks) ; experiencing a renaissance since CSI used it as a theme song. And yes, I love the puns too ~ especially the Spell Quest puns. One more incentive to learn other schools.

Out here in the fields
I fought for my meals
I get my back into my living
I don't need to fight
To prove I'm right
I don't need to be forgiven

Don't cry
Don't raise your eye
It's only teenage wasteland

Sally, take my hand
Travel south crossland
Put out the fire
And don't look past my shoulder

The exodus is here
The happy ones are near
Let's get together
Before we get much older

I edited this to remove the last verse; I had copy and pasted it at first but don't think it should be on this board. Sorry

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
my favorites are the snacks...
Square Root (not math, a real root)

and Cow Pie (not what you think. a real pie)

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
TiaGold wrote:
I thought the name was a play on Teenage Wasteland, by the Who. I fought for my meals (snacks) ; experiencing a renaissance since CSI used it as a theme song. And yes, I love the puns too ~ especially the Spell Quest puns. One more incentive to learn other schools.

Out here in the fields
I fought for my meals
I get my back into my living
I don't need to fight
To prove I'm right
I don't need to be forgiven

Don't cry
Don't raise your eye
It's only teenage wasteland

Sally, take my hand
Travel south crossland
Put out the fire
And don't look past my shoulder

The exodus is here
The happy ones are near
Let's get together
Before we get much older

I edited this to remove the last verse; I had copy and pasted it at first but don't think it should be on this board. Sorry

That song is named Baba O'Riley and my favorite punned foods so far have to be Poncherello Chips and Blonde Strawberry.

Let's also not forget all the music references too. I mean the first quest one gets is Fairies Wear Boots, you guys rock.. Evidently literally.