Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Adjusting Scarecrow

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I am a student of Death and I love my school. I also love the Scarecrow spell you get at level 48 but I think it should be slightly more powerful. I think the Scarecrow should take 500 life points from each enemy. That would make it as powerful an attack as Wraith with hitting every enemy being worth the extra pip.

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
that wouldnt be really fair cause wraith does 575 damage to one enemy and scarecrow does to all 400 dmage and half back health and if it did 500 damage it would be more powerful then dragon AND you would get health back.

Delver
May 29, 2009
It does less damage than wraith PRECISELY because it does damage to all enemies and not just one. Making it do as much or more would make a powerful spell even more powerful than it needs to be.

Look at the other class multi hit spells. What they lack in power they make up for by hitting all enemies thus doing a lot of damage. Especially if you add in the school blades, tri-blades, and balance or dragon blade. You would not really need any traps to make it be a heavy hitter.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
Haze922 wrote:
that wouldnt be really fair cause wraith does 575 damage to one enemy and scarecrow does to all 400 dmage and half back health and if it did 500 damage it would be more powerful then dragon AND you would get health back.

actually dragon would still be stronger it is stronger then storm lord but most people dont realize it but its the strongest spell in the game that doesnt do Xpips

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
All the multi-foe attack spells do less than you would expect for the pips, bu, and a big but, is if you add the damage over all four foes, it is actually much higher total damage.