Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Last night GOT SO MAD

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
I wish to things there was a button for both the character to choose to fight or if someone else is already fighting and almost done no one can enter or port to fight without permission from ones in fight.

LAST NIGHT GOT SO MAD WAS IN FIGHT ALMOST DONE
then someone port and someone ported to them and more things came to kill and they left so here i am with more things to kill and then i die when before they ported was full health from healing myself and bad guys almost dead to me being dead please find away to fix this problem

Administrator
Young Wizard, we have given you the tools to control other players teleporting to you.

You can reach this panel by pressing Esc and selecting the fifth tab on the top.

Simply turn off Friend Teleports.

While this will not prevent players running by from entering your duel, it will prevent people from Teleporting to you.

If you prefer to adventure alone, choose to play on a Realm that is labelled as Perfect, you'll encounter fewer people.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Aug 14, 2009
i remember i had a similiar situation on this

in marleybone i was in a battle between to enemies, my friend and i was battling, then my other friend ports and another enemies comes and then he leaves, we died afterwards

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
blizzardkid94 wrote:
Firefrog16 wrote:

in marleybone i was in a battle between to enemies, my friend and i was battling, then my other friend ports and another enemies comes and then he leaves, we died afterwards

Have had that happen to me also, and those people get deleted!
:?
LOL I understand your pain...
blizzardkid94 wrote:
Also had someone beg me to join a battle and when I asked who the battle was with I didnt get an answer, silly me I ported anyway and found my self in a battle with Jotun in grizzle,

Well, everyone has to learn their lesson now and then...even if they don't want to! :?
blizzardkid94 wrote:
"Okay she is here
so I am leaving" I was like WTH? So he was deleted and I
stayed as long as I could to help the ones left behind.

O: LOL that guy wasn't being honest, in other words BAD FRIEND

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
nikki2hip54 wrote:
blizzardkid94 wrote:
Firefrog16 wrote:

Have had that happen to me also, and those people get deleted!
:?
LOL I understand your pain...
blizzardkid94 wrote:
Also had someone beg me to join a battle and when I asked who the battle was with I didnt get an answer, silly me I ported anyway and found my self in a battle with Jotun in grizzle,

Well, everyone has to learn their lesson now and then...even if they don't want to! :?
blizzardkid94 wrote:
"Okay she is here
so I am leaving" I was like WTH? So he was deleted and I
stayed as long as I could to help the ones left behind.

O: LOL that guy wasn't being honest, in other words BAD FRIEND

Nikki...Oh yea, and he was deleted, and I am a bit wiser now! LOL

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
this happened again today. I was in Mooshu on another character and fighting samoorai mutineers in cave of solitude, THEN, my friend ported, brought another samoorai and just left. Right after that, a nice person came and asked if I needed help. I told him yes and we helped each other get what we needed. I deleted the friend after he left.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
I hate when that happens! Also I was saving up for a chestnut pony with gold and I had about 11,000 gold and i was browsing the castle shop in krokatopia and I was going to press preview but ancidently bought it.Could you possibly take back the house(it was the house with the tent and pyramid)and give me back the gold? :( :(

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Time to learn about the remove friend button.

If someone annoys you or treats you like that, bite the bullet, remove them.

In my opinion, only accept friends in pay areas that have monsters. So far instance, the Jade Palace of Mooshu or Storm Drain Tower, Triton Avenue, Wizard City, are two places you should not accept friends.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Geez! I wish people would have the common COURTESY to at least ask if it is ok for them to port to you, before they just do it with out asking. Tis why all my ports are always set for privacy.

Dang people show some manners.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Seriously, if young wizards would take a minute to familiarize themselves with controls, settings, and use some discriminating taste in who their friends are half of these posts would solve themselves.

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
This happens more often to me when someone just joins me off the street. Then they must call for help from a friend.

So we end up against four mobs and one or both of them leave!

Yesterday, I was battling in one of the higher realms in DS when someone joined me. After a few rounds, he wasn't doing anything useful I clicked on him and found out he was only level 21! No wonder he was no help. I quit and left him to it.

There also seem to be some kids out there who enjoy porting into the end of one of the bigger battles, like Meowarity. They run around and throw all the switches, then port out. This is pretty mean, as many of us enjoy finishing off the quest and seeing how things work.

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
cealwutka wrote:
This happens more often to me when someone just joins me off the street. Then they must call for help from a friend.

So we end up against four mobs and one or both of them leave!

Yesterday, I was battling in one of the higher realms in DS when someone joined me. After a few rounds, he wasn't doing anything useful I clicked on him and found out he was only level 21! No wonder he was no help. I quit and left him to it.

There also seem to be some kids out there who enjoy porting into the end of one of the bigger battles, like Meowarity. They run around and throw all the switches, then port out. This is pretty mean, as many of us enjoy finishing off the quest and seeing how things work.
the reason they do it is because of the drops the bigger bosses drop. This hasnt happened to me YET. When someone is fighting for example, A boss in DS on the streets. They run into the battle with their friend, draw some more enemies, then port out. When they come back, they wait until the person is on low health, then join and when the person dies, they get all the drop. Thats what I been hearing daily

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
Vegeto543 wrote:
I hate when that happens! Also I was saving up for a chestnut pony with gold and I had about 11,000 gold and i was browsing the castle shop in krokatopia and I was going to press preview but ancidently bought it.Could you possibly take back the house(it was the house with the tent and pyramid)and give me back the gold? :( :(
sry but no, whatever you buy, you keep