Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

grand tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
what does the skeleton key you get after you beat the tower go to? is that how the "young wizards" are going to get to celestia??? or will it go to just another harder grand tower in krok that i have heard romors about

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
jarom144 wrote:
what does the skeleton key you get after you beat the tower go to? is that how the "young wizards" are going to get to celestia??? or will it go to just another harder grand tower in krok that i have heard romors about

They say something bad is happening in Krokotopia first, so from what I have seen, if you go in the big temple on the first island, look in the upper left corner, you see a path you can't get to, so I think it has something to do with that.

Hero
May 19, 2009
most likely celelstia and considering you have to be a grandmaster to get it, maybe Celestia will be for grandmasters only. Celestia should only be for 50+ players bc KI did say there will be a level increse to 60. But how else would a level 50 player who has finished all current quests get to lv60 from the new celestia quests if it wasnt meant for only grands?

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
most likely celelstia and considering you have to be a grandmaster to get it, maybe Celestia will be for grandmasters only. Celestia should only be for 50+ players bc KI did say there will be a level increse to 60. But how else would a level 50 player who has finished all current quests get to lv60 from the new celestia quests if it wasnt meant for only grands?

It is a grand tower, but since I have spent so much time farmnig Kraysys for my boots and have not beat Malistaire yet because of it. I have a quest to talk to the girl who tells you to do BriskBreeze, so I don't think it is a main quest.