Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Display my items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
I have so much cool stuff I don't use that's sitting in my trunk. I want to be able to display all my items, like wands and athames. When you enter a shop they have display stands filled with stuff. I want the same types of stands for my house.

Community Leader
Historian
May 15, 2009
i do too it sounds so cool! to be able to show off grand master gear i collect and show it off would be amazing

Administrator
Young Wizard, I know it may not fulfill all your requirements, but you may look into crafting a mannequin - they allow you to place a mannequin in your dorm or house and dress it up with outfits you're currently not using.

community@wizard101.com
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Young Wizard, I know it may not fulfill all your requirements, but you may look into crafting a mannequin - they allow you to place a mannequin in your dorm or house and dress it up with outfits you're currently not using.

but they cost a lot to buy, a while to be able to buy them, and a lot to even craft them! Where am i going to get a seraph or vampire treasure card besides bazaar?

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:

The mannequins are great for showing off your outfits! I also collect wands and having a wand display like those at the bazaar would be perfect. It could even use the same mannequin method of applying items to the display case. Just like you can pick hats, robes and boots for the mannequin you could pick the top, middle, and bottom wands for the display case.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
! Where am i going to get a seraph or vampire treasure card besides bazaar?

Argleston, in the Wizard City library, sells the Vampire and Seraph treasure cards.

Can mannequins hold wands?

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
cktimoney wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:

Argleston, in the Wizard City library, sells the Vampire and Seraph treasure cards.

Sadly mannequins cannot hold wands but that's another GREAT idea!

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Mannequins can't hold wands, sadly. I got one built, just for the purpose of dressing it up in the christmas gear. Much to my sadness, she can't wield the mighty Gingerbread Man On A Stick.

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
cktimoney wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:

Zan'ne in Krok sells treasure cards as well.

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
Didn't know about the mannequin. Now that I do, I am gonna go check it out. Awesome.