Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

if you could make a world...

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 28, 2009
I thought this would be another fun game! Make your own world!
Include:
Name of world
enemies
castles
pets
clothes
plot of world
anything else you can think of!
This is mine:
Candy world
Enemies: Dark Chocolate, sugar free candy licorice
The castles: Little castle would be gingerbread house
Big castle: Gigantic castle made of different candies
pets: little gingerbread dogs and cats
clothes: clothes with little candy designs
Plot: Evil fruits and vegetables have taken over Candy world and destroyed all the fun and sweetness. The old candy King begs for your help. He sends you to other candy people for help. Eventually you fight the evil Candy King, it's a long dungeon like Malistaire though. When you win, you win a free exclusive gingerbread unicorn!

Defender
May 29, 2009
World:Seaworld
Enemies:Triton, storm shark, water storm stuff
Castles: Water all around but with walkways. I guess like the storm house.
Pets: Orcas tritons dolphins
Clothes: pirate stuff, sailor stuff, think in that area
Plot: When you get there, it says pirates or sailors? Sign up! And you get to join either side. Later, you learn there is an evil triton guy roaming the seas. You and the other side then have a fight, your side wins obviously, and the evil triton comes up with 3 storm shark guys. You beat him.
Badges: Seaworld explorer, shark fighter, sailor smasher, pirate plunderer, master of the sea
Zekes quest: find the fish
Level Area: 60-70

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
glacienaria!
it is a world that was once full of life like mooshu, but now it was frozen over by the evil king of ice. the enemies are all ice, like
"frozen villagers" or "greedy colossals".
the clothing is white and blue, of course.
the pets are like ice versions of real pets.
in the end, you get to go to ds because it is after ds and collect fire to melt the ice and the ice king is the only one alive, hidden in a huge dungeon where you have to defeat him. castles are like regular buildings but with lots of icicles and stuff.
oh ya i forgot the average lvl to get onto glacienaria is lvl 70. it is after seaworld (which i think is pretty much what celestia will be like) and candy world, if thats ok with u.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
Name of world: Karibea.
Enemies: Hudu Warriors, Hudu Priests, Hudu Snakes (animals), Hudu Zombies (undead), Hudu Totems (golems), bosses named Houngan and Zanja. Death, Fire and Storm magic are the primary schools of most enemies.
Castles: The small castle is an island hut with a small cave (think "Gilligan's Island"). The larger castle would be a bigger "island resort" type of deal.
Pets: Hudu Snake (gives one Poison card).
Clothes: (left blank for future ideas).
Plot of world: Karibea is a voodoo-themed ocean island world, loosely based on Jamaica and Haiti with some Polynesia thrown in. At some point during the main story line, Malistaire made a side trip to Karibea to see if the magic there would be useful to his goals. His visit stirred up the evil Hudu (Death-using snake men) and now there are zombies and totems walking around while the good guys (Life and Balance users) are trying to put things back in order. The good guys are dark-skinned humans with island "Ya mon" accents, to give the game more human characters outside Wizard City.
Zeke's Quest: Find shipwrecked chickens, before they get sacrificed or eaten by the Hudu.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
For some reason, my original post in this thread vanished when I edited it, so here goes again.

Name of world: Karibea.

Enemies: An evil race of snake men called the Hudu, and their creations. Hudu Warriors, Hudu Priests, Hudu Snakes (animals, Life), Hudu Zombies (undead, Death), Hudu Totems (golems, Balance). The Hudu mainly use Death, Fire and Storm magic. Two Hudu bosses are named Houngan and Zanja.

Castles: Like most worlds, Karibea has two castles for purchase, one small and one large. The small castle is a "Gilligan's Island" type island hut with a small cave. The large castle is more like an island resort.

Pets: Hudu Snake (gives one Poison card).

Clothes: (left blank for future development).

Plot of world: At some point branching off the main story line, Malistaire paid a visit to Karibea, to see if anything there would be useful to his goals. While there, he stirred up the Hudu, and they are smashing up the scenery while the good guys try to put things back in order.

The good guys: The friendly NPC's of Karibea are dark skinned humans; I chose this because there is a distinct shortage of humans outside WC. They have classic "Ya mon" accents, with cultural references to Jamaica, Haiti, voodoo, and so forth.

Zeke's quest: Find the shipwrecked chickens, before they get eaten or sacrificed by the Hudu!

Administrator
NortyFiner wrote:
For some reason, my original post in this thread vanished when I edited it, so here goes again.

Your post did not vanish, once you edited it, it went back into the moderation queue.

This is a fully moderated message board.

Your message will not appear until it is approved by a moderator.

If your message does not appear, please refer to the Message Boards Code of Conduct for potential reasons as to why your post may have been rejected. Please allow 12 to 24 hours for review of posts.

Our message boards have been designed to allow players to exchange game information and experiences, ask questions about the game, and generally socialize with other players. To ensure all interactions are safe, we have a team of moderators overseeing all message board activity. They review, edit, and delete inappropriate messages so the message board discussions stay safe and on track.

Our message board review system was designed to filter inappropriate language, topics, and players’ personal information before messages are posted. We will remain diligent in these efforts to ensure the message boards remain constructive, fun, and safe for players of all ages.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
Defender
May 29, 2009
NortyFiner wrote:
The good guys: The friendly NPC's of Karibea are dark skinned humans; I chose this because there is a distinct shortage of humans outside WC. They have classic "Ya mon" accents, with cultural references to Jamaica, Haiti, voodoo, and so forth.

Smells faintly of Mooshu.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
World: Mudal (Death World)
Enemies: Untamed Fodder (Ghoul), Dead Clockwork (Clockwork), Helpful Death (Black pip), Annoying Death (White pip), Awoken Vampire (Vampire)
Castles: (Cant think of any)
Pets: Black pip (Gives Death Blade), Pure Black Ghoul (Gives Banshee)
Clothes: (Cant think of any)
Zeke Quest: (A bit different) You need to find this one Boss named Unik Gren (Health:4,000), battle him, THEN Zeke has the quest. Find all the moving around Black pips. (No specific area)
Badges: Doom Warrior, Fodder Smasher, Pip gainer, Clock Breaker, Clock Owner, Mystery Master (Special! :D )
Plot: Fairies and other life things need help getting rid of the Undead. The master of the world is Hirring Angel (Green and Yellow Seraph). The big boss of the world is Doom Dreamer (Wraith). Health: 9,000. Beating him gives badge Doom Warrior. You can guess Fodder Smasher, Clock Breaker, and Clock Owner. Pip gainer for Zeke quest.
Hint: Mystery Master is to fight Unik Gren 10 times. Zeke quest is ONE already.
Level: around 45-55

Defender
May 21, 2009
I have many ideas for new worlds, but this is my latest creation!

Name of world:IDK right now, it would be something medevil if you want to help me out?

Enemies: Dark Knights, Witches, Goblins, Vikings, Undead, and Other Barbarains.

Castles: a Peseant Farm( Small Castle ) and a Medevil Castle ( Big Castle )

Levels: Each level in the world is a castle town taken over ny a dark lord or viking.

Pets: IDK right now, any ideas for medevil pets?

Clothes: Peasent clothes, Kinghts Armor, and Royal clothes.

Plot of World: Warring kingdoms and Barbaric tribes try to take over the kingdom and try to over throw the king and take over the kingdom, the king is Ambrose's bother so he wants you to check up on him and see whats going on in the kingdom, the king tells you about the wars and the castle towns under seige and he wants you to save the towns and eliminate the threat in the kingdom.

Zeke's quest: Find the king's crowns

P.S Malistare has been here and so has the new bad guy and this is a main world.The vikings are bad guys from Grizzleheim. Also I feel dumb because I didn't know what Melissa423771 meant by castles , ty for reading

Defender
May 21, 2009
Another one of my new world ideas is one I have heard other people talk about it but all with different names for the world.

Name of World: Mount Olympus

Enemies: Greek monsters from myths, demons from Tartarus ( that is where the big boss will be, it is Hades ), and any other ancient Greek monsters.

Levels: The realms of the gods and goddesses.

Castles: a Greek Villa ( Small Castle ) a Gods Palace.( Big Castle )

Pets: Greek mythological creatures

Clothes: Togas, Greek Armor, and Clothes that the gods and goddesses would wear

Plot of World: After Celestia Ambrose wants you to get him something on Mount Olympus so you go there to go get it. Once you are there Hermes ( messenger of the gods) warns you that Hades ( god of the underworld ) corrupted the 12 olympians minds' and he is trying to defeat Zeus ( He has the item Ambrose wants ) to become the supreme god. So you go to the realms of the 12 olympians on Mount Olympus to try to stop Hades.

Zeke's Quest: Find the fragments of Zeus' Lightning Bolt.

P.S, The boss in each of those realms are the god or goddess that lives there, it is a main world, and there would be an olympic arena like thing there ( KI could figure that out ), ty for reading.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
christopher62597 wrote:
I have many ideas for new worlds, but this is my latest creation!

Name of world:IDK right now, it would be something medevil if you want to help me out?

Enemies: Dark Knights, Witches, Goblins, Vikings, Undead, and Other Barbarains.

Castles: Each level in the world is a castle town taken over ny a dark lord or viking.

Pets: IDK right now, any ideas for medevil pets?

Clothes: Peasent clothes, Kinghts Armor, and Royal clothes.

Plot of World: Warring kingdoms and Barbaric tribes try to take over the kingdom and try to over throw the king and take over the kingdom, the king is Ambrose's bother so he wants you to check up on him and see whats going on in the kingdom, the king tells you about the wars and the castle towns under seige and he wants you to save the towns and eliminate the threat in the kingdom.

Zeke's quest: Find the king's crowns

P.S Malistare has been here and so has the new bad guy and this is a main world. Also the vikings are bad guys from Grizzleheim, ty for reading

For pets, how about a pet that looks like Toothless!

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
world:cursed mine field
enemies: level (rank) 1-15 mines
pets: spikey dogs and cats
plot: one day 24 people planted mines in the enemies field then an evil wizard cursed the mine field turning all mines to zombie-mines and now its up to you and your friends to stop it and reverse (can't) the curse by beating the boss: Spiral spiked mine.
Clothing:little spike balls on the hat that gives a special card and so do pants, and shoes.
Spells: balance (only) sand bomb, storm (only) tazor bomb, ice (only) frost bomb, and ultra bomb (level 60 only and any class)
bosses:Spiral spiked mine- rank 20, luteniut bomb- rank 17, private pack- rank 10, snake bomb- rank 7, and dog ball- rank 5
extra's: you beat the boss you get: legendary robe of wonders- 1000 hp 750 mana 800 pet energy, a wand of wonders: does 860 damage and heals all your team members, hat of wonders: 800 hp 100 mana 200 pet energy and 1000 defence-offence, and pants of wonders: 1000 hp 260 mana 100 pet energy.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
Here's another World i'm going to make!

World Name: Hurriki (Life World)
Enemies: Darkened Imp (Black Imp), Ghostly Minion (Black Living Puppet, Transperant), Evil Tree (Black Nature's Wraith), Shadow Seraph (Black Seraph), Deadly Centaur (Black Centaur), Confused Fairy (Fairy), Summoned Goul (Fodder)
NPCE: Youl Ni (Side Quest), Hunik Hoi (Main Quest), Junni Hohi (Side Quest), Gruun Hoinlet (Main Quest) (Need more!)
Clothes: (Info not provided) Icical Garment, Cowl of Crystals, Frozen Boots, Tattered Robe, Shadow Hood, Dead Boots, Burnining Armour, Bright Cap, Blazing Footgear, Leafy Robe, Cap of the Fairies, Windy Boots, Robe of the Troll, Cap of Mystic Apearrance, Bat Boots. (LOL LOTS!)
I'm adding the rest later! Hope this is a cliffhanger! I promise for Many more information!

Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
Name of World: Talagon (myth world)

Enemies: Troll Warriors, Hammer Haulers, Fierce Flappers, Undead

Bosses: Gregon GreenFist, Hogan StrongHammer, Algen AxeBreaker, DreamBark (Orion's dog)

Castles: Simple Palace, Grand Concourse (you can do PVP there)

Islands you go to: Athens Square, Troll Fort, Cyclops City, Minotaur Island, Orthus Empire

Pets: Myth Cat, Myth Beetle, Myth Snake, Ancient Unicorn, Myth Imp (Myth Imp is already made)

Clothes: Ancient Helm, Ancient Cloak, Ancient Boots, Wand of the sacred temple, ring of the ancient tablet

Plot of World: Orion wants revenge on Ambrose because he sent Orion into the stars. Since Orion is made of stars now, he sent his orthus, DreamBark, to the world to make myth monsters attack the people. The people asked Dworgon to bring his undead minions to defeat the myth monsters but they couldn't. The people need your help. In the beginning of the world someone gives you a special tablet. There are 4 slots for Gold Gems. Each boss has 1 gem. When you defeat them they give it to you. When you defeat the last boss, DreamBark not only gives you the last gem, but he also gives you the ancient key to the Grand Coliseum. Then you go to the sacred temple and place the tablet on the marble column stuck inside the ground. The marble column rises out of the ground and the 4 gems shoot a beam of light into the sky. Orion comes down and battles you. When you defeat him, the people thank you by giving you a MythZilla pet (VERY RARE). So keep it!

Zeeks Quest: Find the Golden Bars

Survivor
May 08, 2009
I think we should do this.............

World:Dogettia

Pets: Dog Monk (like goat monk )

Clothes:Like in grizzleheim the bear costume but a dog one?

Castles:Dog Houses in diffrent sizes (small,medium,large)

Plot:Dogettia used to be a peaceful world until CATS TOOK OVER!!!!!
the enemies should be Crazed Cat,Cat nip Burgler,Bone Snatcher,Ghoul cat,
Goblin Cat,Undead Cat .
Bosses:Long Claws,Big Billy,Camper The Scratcher,
Dr.Iron (Robot cat and its a dungeon),Licky the Cleaner,and last boss with 10,000 HEALTH BENGAL THE PANTHER CAT!!!!!!!! please oh please post me saying any other good boss names THX :D !

Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
jordan1231 wrote:
world:cursed mine field
enemies: level (rank) 1-15 mines
pets: spikey dogs and cats
plot: one day 24 people planted mines in the enemies field then an evil wizard cursed the mine field turning all mines to zombie-mines and now its up to you and your friends to stop it and reverse (can't) the curse by beating the boss: Spiral spiked mine.
Clothing:little spike balls on the hat that gives a special card and so do pants, and shoes.
Spells: balance (only) sand bomb, storm (only) tazor bomb, ice (only) frost bomb, and ultra bomb (level 60 only and any class)
bosses:Spiral spiked mine- rank 20, luteniut bomb- rank 17, private pack- rank 10, snake bomb- rank 7, and dog ball- rank 5
extra's: you beat the boss you get: legendary robe of wonders- 1000 hp 750 mana 800 pet energy, a wand of wonders: does 860 damage and heals all your team members, hat of wonders: 800 hp 100 mana 200 pet energy and 1000 defence-offence, and pants of wonders: 1000 hp 260 mana 100 pet energy.
For startes your clothes are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To powerful and 2 Cursed Mine Feild Really!?!?!

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
This is my idea, :P
I put alot of effort into making it!

Name of World: Astiria(All the three new Secondary Elements)

Story of World: Astiria is a world inhabitated by humans. Astiria is a secret world found in the outer part of the Spiral. It started with just one human, Aron Swiftblade, a scientist and a magic student. He studied in the Spiral and the Worlds. One day, he found a key, not a normal key, but a Spiral key. Aron had access to Spiral traveling, also. So he entered the sacred world of Astiria. A world long forgotten for centurys. This world kept very valuable resources. Aron Swiftblade then gave access to more people to enter, and it become a civilization, but they lost the Spiral key in someplace unknown.

Enemies:
Key Hunter (Rank 9) (Uses some of the new Secondary Element cards)
(Has equiped nothing) (Health: 5000)
Crazy Citizen (Rank 9) (Uses only a bit of the new Secondary Element cards) (Has equiped Lesser Ray-Gun) (Health: 5500)
Blue-Claw Thug (Rank 9 Elite) (Uses some of the new Secondary Element cards) (Has equiped Claw Ray-Gun) (Health: 6000)
Blue-Claw Captain (Rank 9 Elite) (Uses alot of the new Secondary Element cards) (Has equiped Ray-Gun) (Health: 6500)
Blue-Claw General (Rank 9 Elite/9 Boss) (Uses alot of the new Secondary Element cards) (Has equiped Energy Sword) (Health: 7000) [When this enemy is chosen as a boss, it is 9 Boss instead of 9 Elite]
Blue-Claw Warlord (Rank 10 Elite) (Uses a bit of the new Secondary Element cards) (Has equiped Gunblade) (Health: 7500)

Bosses:
All of these bosses have a Blue-Claw General with them, unless different Minions are specified.
Aso (Rank 10 Boss) (Uses lots of the new Secondary Element cards) (Has equiped Weaponmaster Blade) (Health: 8000)
Li (Rank 10 Boss) (Uses lots of the new Secondary Element cards) (Has equiped Weaponmaster Blade) (Health: 8300)
Shan (Rank 10 Boss) (Uses lots of the new Secondary Element cards) (Has equiped Weaponmaster Blade) (Health: 8500)
Eya (Rank 10 Boss) (Uses lots of the new Secondary Element cards) (Has equiped Weaponmaster Blade) (Health: 8700)
Mester (Rank 10 Boss) (Uses lots of the new Secondary Element cards) (Has equiped Weaponmaster Blade) (Health: 8900)
E'jon (Rank 10 Boss) (Uses lots of the new Secondary Element cards) (Has equiped Guardian Blade) (Health: 9000)
Mesto (Rank 10 Boss) (Uses lots of the new Secondary Element cards) (Has equiped Guardian Blade) (Health: 9000)
Ley (Rank 10 Boss) (Uses lots of the new Secondary Element cards) (Has equiped Guardian Blade) (Health: 9000)
Cyrus (Rank 10 Boss) (Uses lots of the new Secondary Element cards) (Has equiped Ray-Gunblade) (Health: 9600) (Minions: E'jon - Mesto - Ley)
Cyrus[2] (Rank 10 Boss) (Uses all of the new Secondary Element cards) (Has equiped Sword of Revenge) (Health: 30000) (Minions: None)

Dungeons:
Blue-Claw Warehouse[1] (Difficulty 8/10) (Boss: Blue-Claw General) (Enemies: Blue-Claw Thug)
Blue-Claw Warehouse[2] (Difficulty 8/10) (Boss: Blue-Claw General) (Enemies: Blue-Claw Thug)
Blue-Claw Warehouse[3] (Difficulty 8.4/10) (Boss: Aso) (Enemies: Blue-Claw Thug - Blue-Claw Captain[1 Only])
Blue-Claw Warehouse[4] (Difficulty 8.4/10) (Boss: Li) (Enemies: Blue-Claw Thug - Blue-Claw Captain[1 Only])
Blue-Claw Warehouse[5] (Difficulty 8.8/10) (Boss: Shan) (Enemies: Blue-Claw Thug - Blue-Claw Captain[2 Only])
Blue-Claw Warehouse[6] (Difficulty 8.8/10) (Boss: Eya) (Enemies: Blue-Claw Thug - Blue-Claw Captain[2 Only])
Blue-Claw HQ (Difficulty 9.4/10) (Boss 1: Mestor - Boss 2: Cyrus) (Enemies: Blue-Claw Thug - Blue-Claw Captain[4 Only] - Blue Claw General[2])
Temple of Sorrow (Difficulty 13/10 <-- o.o) (Boss: Cyrus[2]) (Enemies: Blue-Claw Warlord)

Pets: Robo-Dog (200 in all Stats) (40000 Gold) - Robo-Cat (180 in all stats) (25000 Gold)

Items:
Lesser Ray-Gun (Attack with 130 Power)
Ray-Gun (Attack with 140 Power)
Claw Ray-Gun (Attack with 150 Power)
Energy Sword (Attack with 160 Power)
Gunblade (Attack with 85 Power + 85 Power)
Weaponmaster Sword (Attack with 180 Power)
Guardian Sword (Attack with 190 Power)
Ray-Gunblade (Attack with 100 Power + 100 Power)
Sword of Revenge (Attack with 250 Power)
Mech Armor Helmet (Gives 1 P and +2% Accuracy, Strength, Defence and 2% PP Chance)
Mech Armor(Gives 1 P and +4% Accuracy, Strength, Defence and 4% PP Chance)
Mech Armor Boots(Gives 1 P and +3% Accuracy, Strength, Defence and 3% PP Chance)
Blue-Claw Hood (Gives 1 P and +10% Accuracy)
Blue-Claw Robe (Gives 1 PP and +10% Strength)
Blue-Claw Hood (Gives 1 P and +10% Defence)
Ring of Survival (Gives 1000 HP)
Amulet of Magic (Gives 250 MP)

Shops
-Clothing: Mech Armor Set (80000 Gold for each part)
-Wands: Lesser Ray-Gun (40000 Gold) - Ray-Gun (60000 Gold) - Energy Sword (100000 Gold)
-Jewelry: Ring of Survival (75000 Gold) - Amulet of Magic (125000 Gold)
-Pets: Look at Pets section!
-Houses: Basic House (400000 Gold) - Luxury House (600000 Gold) - Luxury Mansion (1000000 Gold) - City of your own (Avaiable after you finish the main quests) (3000000 Gold/1000000 Gold)
(Note on itens: After defeating Cyrus[2] the prices for all items will be 1/3 instead of 1/1 or 3/3!

Plot of World: Astiria, a beatiful, peaceful and futuristic world has been invaded by a team named Blue-Claw, they are trying to take over the Spiral and elimanate any other creatures than Mankind. Only the Spiral Police of Astiria know this, they have been researching the bases of Blue-Claw.
When all hope seems lost, young students appear after finding the long lost Spiral key to Astiria. The boss of the Spiral Police ask the students for help, and this is the plot of Astiria, to pretty much save the Spiral.

Spiral key Location: Found in Wizard City, after defeating Malistaire, a earthquake happens in the Pet Pavillion and strangely, a pool of water appears from it! Click X or click on the pool to dive in. (You wont see a text to click the pool or X, to make it hidden.) And you see a door! You enter it, and then, a dungeon appears with lots of puzzles but no enemies or bosses!
This works like a Gauntlet and Teleport to Location from friends will make the friends teleport outside of the pool, people which have not defeat Malistaire cant see the pool. The Spiral key is in the last room after lots of puzzles. When you take it, you will teleport outside.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Melissa423771 wrote:
Include:
Name of world
enemies
castles
pets
clothes
plot of world
This is mine:
Candy world
Plot: Evil fruits and vegetables have taken over Candy world and destroyed all the fun and sweetness. The old candy King begs for your help. He sends you to other candy people for help. Eventually you fight the evil Candy King, it's a long dungeon like Malistaire though. When you win, you win a free exclusive gingerbread unicorn!

Frostopia
There would be penguins as enemies,Ice Phoenix as a boss, and a dark blue snowmen for enemies.
It would be on clouds made of Ice.
Castle: A castle made of pure ice, it would shine brightly
Homes: They would be made of ice, the roof would be snow and there would be icicles hanging off of them.
Pets: Ice Phoenix,and penguins
Clothes: Winter clothes. Scarfs,gloves,boots and long coats
Plot:
A world named Moltara,taken over by Milena, the queen of Moltara and also sister of Malistaire, has sent Lava Elves, and villagers made of Fire. They are starting to melt the ice, and you must defeat Milena. Moltara is not too far from Frostopia. Milena is a hard challenge, and so are the enemies. But if you can beat her, you could get an Ice Phoenix for a pet or mount! Your choice!

Defender
May 29, 2009
grump103 wrote:
I think we should do this.............

World:Dogettia

Pets: Dog Monk (like goat monk )

Clothes:Like in grizzleheim the bear costume but a dog one?

Castles:Dog Houses in diffrent sizes (small,medium,large)

Plot:Dogettia used to be a peaceful world until CATS TOOK OVER!!!!!
the enemies should be Crazed Cat,Cat nip Burgler,Bone Snatcher,Ghoul cat,
Goblin Cat,Undead Cat .
Bosses:Long Claws,Big Billy,Camper The Scratcher,
Dr.Iron (Robot cat and its a dungeon),Licky the Cleaner,and last boss with 10,000 HEALTH BENGAL THE PANTHER CAT!!!!!!!! please oh please post me saying any other good boss names THX :D !

That's why Marleybone is there

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Melissa423771 wrote:
Include:
Name of world
enemies
castles
pets
clothes
plot of world
This is mine:
Candy world

Ok here's my world

Name: Meuopia
Enemies: Draconians, Kroks, Ninaja pigs , Undead, Theives ( you know from marleybone)
Castle: Big: Modern Mansion Small: Modern House
Pets: Winged Minotaur, Swamp Monster Krok
Plot: All the enemies you have faced before come back for round 2 with a new leader... Dun Dun Dunnnnnn

When you win you get a..... exclusive combination pet ex. winged minotaur Swamp Krok.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009

Name-Gorbirda

Enimes-Gorilla warrior rank4 life (Gorilla with sword)
Gorilla raider rank4 elite life (Gorilla in armor)
arkrak rank5 fire (owl
arkrak gurdian rank 5elite fire (owl with cloak and hood)
arkrak legendary rank 6elite fire thats big and has talons)
Gorilla devestater rank7 fire (Gorilla thats big and has fangs)
ghooler rank7 myth (Owl with yellow armor)
ghooler elite rank7elite (Owl with glowing sword)
ghooler gladiator rank8 (Owl with yellow armor glowing sword and shield
sellet rank8 balance (Owl with glowing tan armor and sword)
sellet elite rank8elite balance (Glowing owl with glowing tan armor and glowing mace)
sydyair warrior rank9 death (Owl with black feathers and black mist around him

Castles-tree house (small) tree house mansion (big)

pets-mege gorilla, dark owl, nice bird

Clothes-??? idk

plot-the world used be a peceful jungle with villages until the owl clans teamed up to create the sydyair clan and the gorilla's joined them but the peacful giant parrots diden't so now their enemys the owl clans leader jak ghal (prounonced shak-ga-hail) has decided to destroy the parrots city and malistar has secret motivations to want to rule this world.Will you uncover the secrets of Gorbirda?

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
World: Pandora
Enemies: Sick Humans , Twisted Humans , Hothead , (more needed)
Castles: any size
Pets: Blue Cat Aliens, Holy Trees, Butterfly Dragon(regular pet dragon size)
Clothes: (colors) brown, dark blue, neon green, yellow
Plot: Have to help Blue Cat Aliens get rid of sick, twisted, hothead humans, (main boss) General E. idk
Zekes quest: find the missing blue cat aliens(children) :(

lol, I know this came from AVATAR. But the movie was great!!! :D

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
MichelleHarvey75 wrote:
World: Pandora
Enemies: Sick Humans , Twisted Humans , Hothead , (more needed)
Castles: any size
Pets: Blue Cat Aliens, Holy Trees, Butterfly Dragon(regular pet dragon size)
Clothes: (colors) brown, dark blue, neon green, yellow
Plot: Have to help Blue Cat Aliens get rid of sick, twisted, hothead humans, (main boss) General E. idk
Zekes quest: find the missing blue cat aliens(children) :(

lol, I know this came from AVATAR. But the movie was great!!! :D
'

Uhh there wernt blue cat aliens there were basicly blue monkey people

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
name: olympus
enemies: kronos and the titans
castles: little: king's castle: it's a small castle fit for a king. big: olympus: outside is a perfect place for statues inside is a throne room with other rooms fit for every olympian god!
allies: the gods and athens
places: labyrinth medusa's lair hydra's cave olympus the underworld kronon's throne room poseidon's underwater castle king's castle mount saint moore and athens
athens is the commons
objective: to hold off the king's enemies then too get haeds help then you must get poseidon's help kill medusa do the labyrinth and finally raid kronos lair :D