Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dueling your teacher

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
After you've reached level 50, i think you should be able to duel your teacher. After all they have no more spells to teach you, so you should be every bit as good as them right? How about a chance to prove it with a duel? This could be a true test to see if you have really grasped the ways of your school of focus. You may have heard the saying "The student has surpassed the teacher." Well i was thinking we could prove that we can beat our teachers in a duel. We were able to fight Cyrus Drake before we could start exlporing DragonSpyre. I thought that was fun, and thought it may also be enjoyable to fight your own teacher.

Community Leader
Great ideal :D I thought it was great battling cyrus drake
I would love even more to duel a KI worker in character ;)

Defender
May 29, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
BRILLIENT IDEA could you imagine fighting dworgen falmea balestrom and moolinndo

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
its moo linda and yea that would be cool but what about balance as most people know balance has not one but TWO teachers
Scarlet Redthorn grandmaster pyro
Chris Deathbringer lvl 33 just got centaur so life

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
Actaully, a person said that it would be Dworgyn who you would be facing - not Malorn. Wouldn't this mean not Arthur Wethersfield, but Alhazred?

...or did you mean Niles? Because yes, technically he teaches some spells.

I think that instead of fighting just people who teach spells (It would be fun to fight Mildred Farseer, though. :P With all of her Disspells.) we should fight only the school teachers. Maybe the trees as minions?

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
LetterBee wrote:
its moo linda and yea that would be cool but what about balance as most people know balance has not one but TWO teachers
Or, the ravenwood professor could give you the quest, and then you would have to go to krokotopia to battle the krok teacher! how does that sound? :P

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
I have an idea to take it even further. After you beat your teacher, you fight ambrose. I hope you like this idea.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
LetterBee wrote:

alhazard is the orginal teacher. A. Westerfield is the teacher that teaches balance in ravenwood.so it would be alhazard

Defender
May 09, 2009
yea that would be way cool and you would get a badge that said "certifide teacher of _______"

Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
I find it funny that sooner or later, everyone fights a myth teacher (Cyrus) and a former death teacher (Malistaire). So would be a nice idea to slap in the rest of the teachers for a duel. Also, I don't really think Dworgyn and Malorn would be the ones death students would duel; sure they teach you the spells, but neither of them are the actual teachers per se. Dworgyn being only the Death school assistant and Malorn only the self proclaimed "best" death student. That's my opinion though.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
dueling your teacher would be awesome cuz you can take all that anger that they made you hav wen they said those long speeches and now you can beat'em for it and then AMBROSE

MUWAHAHAHAHAHA

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
Delver
Feb 23, 2009
It's not so great. Considering I'm Ice, then I'd duel Professor Greyrose, do you know how much resist that'd be? What about the people who have weak sideschools?

I vote:
Don't fight our Professors

Explorer
May 23, 2009
David8675309 wrote:
I have an idea to take it even further. After you beat your teacher, you fight ambrose. I hope you like this idea.

Ambrose does not even have a school

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
David8675309 wrote:

Yeah, right! Good luck he probably has, like, secret cards you'd be dead in two seconds.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
This is a great idea. I think it's not fair myth and death get to fight there teachers. I think it could be in that tower right across from every school. You could get a spell after words so this would be cool for Celestia. I think it should be like 4 v. 4. You team up against 4 people as the same school as you and fight 4 people. The teacher himself or herself, the school tree, and some other minion depending on school i.e Ice Lydia Greyrose, Ice Tree, Frost Giant, Ice Collossus. Or for death or balance instead of two minions their could be one other teacher and 1 minion.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
steelerfan66 wrote:

He's an astral wizard, my friend.

Explorer
May 23, 2009
Well i am not sure what you just said but, he does not have a certin shcool

SaylaGathermoon wrote:
steelerfan66 wrote:

He's an astral wizard, my friend.