Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New school the school of water

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 01, 2010
I know this sounds like a combo of storm and ice but my idea for the school of water is completely different. It can have a fish professor that lives in a new world that is also my idea. It is called Atlantistern and the professor is called Sushi Wavello. it's level 1 spell would be called dolphin. it would hit 80-167 health. here is a list of advanced spells for the school.

Whale,
Level:5
Number of pips:2
Type:Hit
How much:210 over 3 rounds

Balance Shield,
Level:8
Number of pips:0
Type:Shield
How much: 40% less hit for next balance spell

Water blade,
Level:9
Type: Blade
How much: 30% more for next water spell

Fisherman,
Level:10
Number of pips:3
Type:Split health
How much: Take 350 from target for 270 health to self

Water trap,
Level:15
Type:Trap
How much: 30% more hit

Merman,
Level:22
Number of pips:4
Type: split health
How much: Take 400 from all enemies for 321 health to all friends

Sea,
Level:26
Type: give power
How much: Increases all water spells

Hammer head,
Level:33
Number of pips:5
Type:hit
How much: 467-587

Tsunami,
Level:42
Number of pips:6
How much: 698-777

I hope you like my idea. The school colors are blue and silver. : :D

Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
Survivor
May 01, 2010
sweet i like the idea here's some more ideas for spells

level 50
name: Poisieden
attack: 600-710

Survivor
Sep 10, 2008
harrypotter3542 wrote:
I know this sounds like a combo of storm and ice but my idea for the school of water is completely different. It can have a fish professor that lives in a new world that is also my idea. It is called Atlantistern and the professor is called Sushi Wavello. it's level 1 spell would be called dolphin. it would hit 80-167 health. here is a list of advanced spells for the school.

Whale,
Level:5
Type:Hit
How much:210 over 3 rounds

Balance Shield,
Level:8
Type:Shield
How much: 40% less hit for next balance spell

Water blade,
Level:9
Type: Blade
How much: 30% more for next water spell

Fisherman,
Level:10
Number of pips:3
Type:Split health
How much: Take 350 from target for 270 health to self

Water trap,
Level:15
Type:Trap
How much: 30% more hit

Merman,
Level:22
Number of pips:4
Type: split health
How much: Take 400 from all enemies for 321 health to all friends

Sea,
Level:26
Type: give power
How much: Increases all water spells

Hammer head,
Level:33
Number of pips:5
How much: 467-587

Tsunami,
Level:42
Number of pips:6
How much: 698-777

I hope you like my idea. The school colors are blue and silver. : :D

Well, i like your idea, but i think that some of your spells here have too much pips used (e.g. merman) and i think that merman does too much damage, and is too powerful for that level. I also thought about the water school, and I like your general idea!

Historian
May 15, 2009
i dont think water can be a plausible school element
( no offense to you)
because water is already part of storm
these are the elements

storm-wind & water
fire-( no confusion here)
myth- earth
ice- ( partial water)

Explorer
Mar 01, 2010
Yeah! You're right about it being too much like storm but storm spells would either have rain or lightning, or even a shock. Water is just sea creatures and going under water. But you're right. There is stuff that is too much like storm. ;)

Defender
May 21, 2009
It can have a fish professor that lives in a new world that is also my idea. It is called Atlantistern

The world that you created is going to be a new world called Celestia, just in case you haven't heard

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
Octopus spell:
multi hit spell, have it slap the enemy with it's tentacles and then again to put on a stun or weakness etc.

Sea horse spell:
take a hit directed to someone else, sort of a protection thing.

kelp instead of trees for a water house would be good too, house in a bubble with the fish etc passing by.

Explorer
Mar 01, 2010
SWEET Idea for a house. I think it can have seprate buildings and your character could use a teleporter to get there. 8) How about a monster to defeat in the house? You guys have good points, comments and ideas.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
sasquach44 wrote:
sweet i like the idea here's some more ideas for spells

level 50
name: Poisieden
attack: 600-710
thats way to much like storm lord

Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
i think for the lvl 48 spell a octopus (however its spelled) or a squid would be awesome that does 595 damage and stuns everyone

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
first off STORM is electric WATER and wind. These spells are too over powered as well

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
one problem merman is more powerful then most of the 7 pip spells and its only a 4 pip spell

Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
are they really going to make a water school if they are that would b 8)

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
um i was playing my balance wizard i thought balance was water?

Survivor
May 31, 2010
What is the persentage that it would fizzle or not? if it is really low, i like your idea, but if its like 85% i would recommend making the spells a little less powerful. I love the idea though and i could of never thought of something as cool as that

Explorer
Mar 01, 2010
SimpleBear5 wrote:
What is the persentage that it would fizzle or not? if it is really low, i like your idea, but if its like 85% i would recommend making the spells a little less powerful. I love the idea though and i could of never thought of something as cool as that
oops sorry ok:

dolphin: 75
Whale:82
The shields and the traps and the blades dont count they have 100%
Fisherman: 90
Merman: 70
Hammer head: 85
Tsunami: 65
Octopus: (lvl 48 the stun spell i did'nt like but there will be a stun) 92
Poesiden: 78
Sea Horse: 95

New spells because of celestia:

Wirl pool,
Lvl: 55
Type: Hit
Accuracy: 77%
Damage: 1076 per pip like judgement or heck hound or dryad

Sea Lord,
lvl: 58
Number of pips: 10
Accuracy: 78
Damage: 1097- 1300

A sea lord swims up to the surface of the water, Just like storm lord

The spells that come with the wands are:

Drown:100
Splash:89
Drop:57

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
well................... it is ok. I feel that this is accually a good idea that i could see, oh ahem, sea being used in the game. will it? nope, water=storm. tsunami? like tempest right? and it is a little over powered, but still, best water school idea i have seen. (then again the bar wasn't that high)

p.s. in no way do i support water school ideas, water = storm. but you did the best job with it so i'll give you a pat on the back. :D

Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
I'm thinking that whirlpool should be one of those spells that cover the entire feild like Time of Legdend or Power play. I'm thinking that it should do 30% water damage. Post a reply to me if you think this is a good idea or not.

Sincerely,
Nicholas SoulMender lvl 42

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
This stuff is mainly storm and ice. But I'd love the idea of a water school! Heh heh... Would be a thrill to see a tsunami raid over Marleybone. That'll get rid of all my quests. Heh heh...

It wasn't meant to be a joke, harrypotter3542. i'm serious. MB just irks me!

Historian
May 28, 2009
If you want to play a game with...... oh c'mon! Why everyone want me to post this again? I have posted this on some one who want the wind and the stone school! OK! My LAST post about new schools! I will say what i said for the other posts. Here goes: If you want to play a game with the elements fire,water,energy,wind,stone and more, You will maybe comfortable in this game. Go to register or play it at :http://dragonfable.battleon.com/game/

OK? I won't not post anything like the same again!

So, remember ok?

I don't want all the wizards to go inside THAT boring game so, I wish i can stay at wizard city ok?

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I agree for it being to much like storm. And the mareman how it hits each evil being and gives health to all friends thats sort of like the bosses iun briskbreeze tower and the warehouse. I get that it would be better for the wizard but not for the bad guy. What if there was only one thing left and you cast that spell every wizard will get health for you just killing one thing.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Sigh, lol I had a water school idea a few months ago, about 5 I believe. :(.

Explorer
Mar 01, 2010
nerual48 wrote:
This stuff is mainly storm and ice. But I'd love the idea of a water school! Heh heh... Would be a thrill to see a tsunami raid over Marleybone. That'll get rid of all my quests. Heh heh...
that was a terrable joke

Explorer
Mar 01, 2010
princess346 wrote:
I agree for it being to much like storm. And the mareman how it hits each evil being and gives health to all friends thats sort of like the bosses iun briskbreeze tower and the warehouse. I get that it would be better for the wizard but not for the bad guy. What if there was only one thing left and you cast that spell every wizard will get health for you just killing one thing.
i wondered about that a bit