Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

secure tower.NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 08, 2009
ok i NEED help with secure tower. So can anyone do one or two of the things on the list I will be great full!!!!!
so here's the list of stuff

1)how many floors
2)what are the types
3)HELP ME get through by meeting up

I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO MEET UP WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex StarBreeze
Lv 46(close to level 47 and 48 )
ice

p.s if we meet i'm a ice dude from DS wearing Helm or Hat of hibernation,Frost Giant's Robe,Frost Giants Boots and I have a shock demon pet named King Samantha,I don't have open chat and my badge is savior of the spiral(i didn't really earn it i just teleported to one of my friends who wanted help and i survived till then so i can't go in unless i teleport GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Secure House – 8 levels
Fire
Fire/Balance
Fire/Ice
Fire/Fire
Fire/Storm
Fire/Fire/Ice
Fire/Fire
Myth(Valeska Redwind)/Ice

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
aquateam2 wrote:
ok i NEED help with secure tower. So can anyone do one or two of the things on the list I will be great full!!!!!

1)how many floors
2)what are the types

Alex StarBreeze
ice

p.s if we meet i'm a ice dude from DS wearing Helm or Hat of hibernation,Frost Giant's Robe,Frost Giants Boots and I have a shock demon pet named King Samantha,I don't have open chat and my badge is savior of the spiral(i didn't really earn it i just teleported to one of my friends who wanted help and i survived till then so i can't go in unless i teleport GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on it too! I'll help if you help me. Haha. OK my in-game name is Blaze Moonflame and I am level 48.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
hey you guys... i have already finished DS so i am open for rent :) just give me a date, time and realm and area. i live in pacific time zone so ya... secure tower is hard and i am farming in it so id mind going in

hopefully cya

Noah legend
Grandmaster necromancer
(will be higher soon because of celestia!!!)

Explorer
Oct 08, 2009
cole2142 wrote:
aquateam2 wrote:

1)how many floors
2)what are the types

Alex StarBreeze
ice

I'm on it too! I'll help if you help me. Haha. OK my in-game name is Blaze Moonflame and I am level 48.

ok so does 9:00 EST vampire realm saturday the 29 may work? we will meet outside the secure house

please reply back if you need a new time,if this works,the description of your guy and if you don't get the bottom messages(and if you need to know what time zone between EST,CST,PST ask your parents

Alex StarBreeze
lv 47
ice

Blaze moonflame READ THESE NOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s if you see me friend me
p.s.s EST is east standard time which is the ONLY one that works for me CST is central standard time and PST is pacific standard time
p.s.s.s CST is a 1 hour differ from EST EXAMPLE: if it were 2:00 am in EST it would be 1:00 am in CST
p.s.s.s.s PST is a 3 hour differ from EST EXAMPLE:if it were 5:00 pm in EST it would be 8:00 in PST
p.s.s.s.s.s if you need any more info reply

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
aquateam2 wrote:
cole2142 wrote:
aquateam2 wrote:

1)how many floors
2)what are the types

Alex StarBreeze
ice

ok so does 9:00 EST vampire realm saturday the 29 may work? we will meet outside the secure house

please reply back if you need a new time,if this works,the description of your guy and if you don't get the bottom messages(and if you need to know what time zone between EST,CST,PST ask your parents

Alex StarBreeze
lv 47
ice

Blaze moonflame READ THESE NOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s if you see me friend me
p.s.s EST is east standard time which is the ONLY one that works for me CST is central standard time and PST is pacific standard time
p.s.s.s CST is a 1 hour differ from EST EXAMPLE: if it were 2:00 am in EST it would be 1:00 am in CST
p.s.s.s.s PST is a 3 hour differ from EST EXAMPLE:if it were 5:00 pm in EST it would be 8:00 in PST
p.s.s.s.s.s if you need any more info reply

Dude I'm going on vacation during that time I'm really sorry I have to bail.

Explorer
Oct 08, 2009
Arkaine12 wrote:
when are u gonna be on i have it too

time-7:00
place to meet-Basilica
realm-satyr
day-saturday the 29 may

what do you look like,what's your wizards name,what's your school?

Alex StarBreeze
lv 47
ice

p.s i look like a DS ice dude