Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

treasure cards recipes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
i would like to know where all the recipe vendors are i did find the death school one but the only one that can make the death spells is a death student i am fire but i would like to make more than my fire cards and also when can you make them i do have the crafting stations but i don't know when i can use them i am level 44 almost 45 thanks for the help anyone

from
Christina spirit petal

Hero
May 27, 2009
You can only make your own school's cards. The first two spells you can make on the Basic Crafting Station, but for higher level spells, and to transmute reagents, you will need the Card Crafting Station. Each card recipe should indicate where it can be crafted. Crafting stations can sometimes be found at the Bazaar, or any furniture vendor other than Wizard City.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
spunky52 wrote:
i would like to know where all the recipe vendors are i did find the death school one but the only one that can make the death spells is a death student i am fire but i would like to make more than my fire cards and also when can you make them i do have the crafting stations but i don't know when i can use them i am level 44 almost 45 thanks for the help anyone from Christina spirit petal

All of these game type cheats are covered quite well over on Wizard 101 Central under the 'crafting' section. Use the links under Wizard Community to the left on your screen to get there.

Community Leader
Only the school of each tree can craft those spells. death tree death school and so on. Balance tree for balance school is in Krokosphinx.
Most of all the other trees are in ravenwood except for death tree.

Hope this helps