Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Easy Money

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
What is the quickest way to get gold? I desperately want to get a castle that is WAY too expensive for me. :( The dorm runs out of space too quickly! :x

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
panwaffle36 wrote:
What is the quickest way to get gold? I desperately want to get a castle that is WAY too expensive for me. :( The dorm runs out of space too quickly! :x

By level 15 you should be able to afford the cheapest WC house. I usually wait till Moo Shu to buy my house now-a-days, and just store the goods in my attic.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Just buy a Wooded Cottage when you get 8000 gold. :) Believe me I bought a Metropolitan Manor in MB, and it was WAY too much space for me.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
When I need money I farm Haunted Cave-run it from one end to the other and switch realms at the end- an hour of this'll usually net you around $5000.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
easy way is make a new person ( skip toturial ) teleport to your dorm then pick up all the stuff in your dorm and put it all in your shared bank ( your new person's wand and deck too )