Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quest help finder

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2008
is it jsut more or has anyone else ever been standing in from of an entrance to an instanced area or boss for ever not able to find someone who shares your current quest or that is willing to help? i think there should be sme kind of quest board possibly where people can post their quest and other can search for a certain one or just find a random one to help with this way i wont have to quit for a couple of months because i get bored of waiting infront of a dungeon for noone to come. also the quest bord would tell you this persons school and level and if they have this quest or not i think this would be a great way to help people progress through the game especially in higher worlds like ms and ds because not many plasyers get to those worlds compared to the amount of players in like wc and even the players who get to higher worlds are still spread out through all the realms. Does anyone else have anything to add about creating a quest help finder system in game?