Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Yeva spiderkeeper

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I have been fighting Yeva now for six hours straight, I am after a Myth Hat. If Myth is this hard to outfit maybe i need to delete and not try.
Random drops? Six hours? I dont think so. Someone is not telling us truth about how drops occur. If they were random I am sure in Six hours one would have fell. I spoke to players that have fought Bosses for weeks and gave up because drop did not occur. If you cant get drops to players then you know they will give up and eventually leave the game. You may not understand what I am saying but put your self in their place, weeks and no Benefit? They will move on and tell friends not to play here, Game needs to make changes.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Why don't you quit complaining about your poor old myth and delete it.

Yes, drops are random. There is nothing in the Terms of Use nor anywhere else on this site that states that those prized items from bosses are going to drop in any given period of time, or after so many hours/attempts at farming.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
they are called RARE drops for a reason, rare meaning it is RARE to get it in the first place. It takes weeks to get your grandmaster gear. It will seem faster if your NOT trying anyways

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:

Yes, drops are random. There is nothing in the Terms of Use nor anywhere else on this site that states that those prized items from bosses are going to drop in any given period of time, or after so many hours/attempts at farming.
Seriously

DarkBlood:

You are starting to get annoying. I mean you make like 12 threads about how you hate myth so much. Just because you dont like it, doesnt mean everyone hates it. And get over it, its just a game not life. Like Preacher said, delete your myth and stop typing about it. And the only reason KI lets you post these myth hating threads is because you make like 12 paragraphs about it. And you know that.

And if players quit over a VIRTUAL clothing item, thats their problem, not yours!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
Preacher7719 wrote:

Seriously

DarkBlood:

You are starting to get annoying. I mean you make like 12 threads about how you hate myth so much. Just because you dont like it, doesnt mean everyone hates it. And get over it, its just a game not life. Like Preacher said, delete your myth and stop typing about it. And the only reason KI lets you post these myth hating threads is because you make like 12 paragraphs about it. And you know that.

And if players quit over a VIRTUAL clothing item, thats their problem, not yours!

I agree! Plus, it IS your Grandmaster Gear. It is not supposed to be easy like it was for me. Which I gotta say was nto normal for me to get my GM gear before I turned GM. But I have tried for WEEKS to get the Longblade of homunculus or whatever the boss is called. I finally got it a few days ago from the help of an awesome friend, but it wasn't easy.

Explorer
Jun 21, 2009
If your grandmaster gear was supposed to be easy to get then everybody grand you see would have life isn't supposed to be easy or fair so if you just give up after only 6 hours of farming only to spend time making a thread about it to complaine insted of farming for it no wonder you don't have it. There is a reason that grand gear is RARE

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
I am sorry to say this, Here we have another player complaining about not getting what they want, when they want it. Drops are RANDOM. There is nothing anyone can do about it. If you do not like your Myth the simply delete it and start fresh.

I been Farming Malistaire for awhile for my Grand Storm robe, I never once came in here ranting and raving, That I want my Robe, and I want it now, I will delete my grand because I can never get a drop for the robe.

"Stick that straw hat on and keep farming" Here is a tip, If your Precious robe drops from a Boss the spawns a Crown chest, then maybe you should ask for an advance on your allowance from Mom and dad(if you are a kid, if not I appoligize) to buy a gift card for Crowns so you can keep throwing crowns in the chest. You will get it a lot faster that way.

Yeah it stinks that we get forced to buy crowns by KI, but this is the only way your precious robe will drop faster. Me, I refuse to buy Crowns for a chest, only because I have a Sub, KI is getting enough money off me for the Sub. So I just spend hours on Farming. I do not have to empty my wallet, and still have fun doing it.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
It is random. I farmed Gurtok Demon for like 24 hours and no sigh of the pet then i gave up. Anyway it is really random.

I hope you can get your myth hat

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
I farmed Avalanche (Dragonspyre) for five days, just so I could get his Legendary Cutlass (Myth - level 45 with a base of 100 hit points). In the process, I got many. many copies of all of the other drops which then became gold. :-D :-D :-D

My friend got the same sword within the first day of farming. It is all random. (I'm happy for my friend - we always compete on number of pets and rare items.) :-) :-D

If you want the valuable item, you should have to work for it. :-)

As a result the reward is much greater.

It takes time, patience, and effort.

I have been farming Gurtok Demon for weeks and I know that someday I will get that pet. (My friend still hasn't got it. )

Have fun!!! :-) :-) :-)

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
That happens to me all the time when i'm trying to get a pet from a boss. I know you've been at it for a while but keep tryng. Sometimes i have to fight for days for the pet. Eventually you will get it.