Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Prince Gobblestone.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
Now, does anyone know the drop ratio for the bosses? I have been farming prince gobblestone for 5 days now, and still no collosus statue, blackhope only took one day, and the triton statue took two fights.... Why so long on this one? >.<!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Psyclonis wrote:
Now, does anyone know the drop ratio for the bosses? I have been farming prince gobblestone for 5 days now, and still no collosus statue, blackhope only took one day, and the triton statue took two fights.... Why so long on this one? >.<!

All of the drops of the 'very rare' items are based on luck. I have farmed and gotten items on try #1, but yet, I have also had over a hundred battles with a boss to get the item desired. Just relax, eventually you will get the desired item. Luck is a major friend here....

Survivor
May 06, 2010
Psyclonis wrote:

patience young wizard......