Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

grand chasm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2010
quest helper is not showing any new quests in grand chasm but i can't go to the next level in ds. also can't get into several places other people can. none of the NPC's are showing quests

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
mdestes wrote:
quest helper is not showing any new quests in grand chasm but i can't go to the next level in ds. also can't get into several places other people can. none of the NPC's are showing quests

Did you find Zelen Battlehorn in the Grand Chasm? He has some quests.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
mdestes wrote:

yes, i've done all of the quests for him. No NPC's anywhere are showing any quests

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
go back to the Plaza of Conquests. Once you are in there, look at your map. You want to go to the Necropolis at the very top of your map. Once you've entered the Necropolis, head down the right ramp and go thru the transport ring to the Basilica.

At that point, Cyrus will give you a new quest and you can continue on your way.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
mdestes wrote:
Honeybee313 wrote:
mdestes wrote:

yes, i've done all of the quests for him. No NPC's anywhere are showing any quests

If you go past Zelen, through the doors, you will find another 'street'...and just down the road a bit is a quest-giver that has a string of quests. All these quests are side quests. The main-line is through Zelen.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
If you go past Zelen, through the doors, you will find another 'street'...and just down the road a bit is a quest-giver that has a string of quests. All these quests are side quests. The main-line is through Zelen.

Wrong. Zelen is the guy who is just down the street. His quests are side quests. The main quests are through Edrik and Belia

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
Preacher i did what you said and Cyrus didn't have anything new to say, please update me on this.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Did you try talking to Milo in athenum? He may be your next stop.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009