Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I unlock tomb of storms!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I feel kinda embarrassed but I cant figure out how to get into tomb of storms. I am able to go to Krockosphinx but not emperors retreat and vault of ice is that the reason?

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
cylis123 wrote:
I feel kinda embarrassed but I cant figure out how to get into tomb of storms. I am able to go to Krockosphinx but not emperors retreat and vault of ice is that the reason?
in order to get to the tomb of storms you must deffeat krokhotep

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
cylis123 wrote:

Yes. You have to follow the story line. And that means finishing the Krokosphinx first. Sorry...

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
You have to have conqured the Pyramid of the Sun and the Krokosphink. THat includes 3 dungeons, The Throne Room of Fire, THe Vault of Ice, and THe Empeoer's Retreat.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
i have teleported to friends and did the dungeons (vault of ice, emperors retreat and pyramid of the sun) and but dont have full access to them so how do you gain access to emperors retreat and vault of ice

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Porting to a friend inside a new area does not unlock it for you. You must continue on your main storyline quests in order to unlock each new area.

So stop porting and work on what quests you do have (and can get to) and eventually you'll be able to access those other areas.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
well, i wanted to get to get to krokotopia and all i had to do was FOLLOW THE STORYLINE! ITS THERE FOR A REASON!