Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

when malistaire is defeated...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
oook.... so after malistaire is defeated what next? not saying that KI will make all this happen but i wanted to see what everyone thought should happen after malistaire is finished. no offense malistaire. So just type what you think should happen. And it has to continue where the last wizard left of.
Has to. I will start. ( got this idea from another wizard thought it was a good idea.)

So you walk out the portal that cyrus drake gives you after you defeat malistaire and you talk to ambrose.
Then like the start, it starts to rain and ambrose tells you to go investigate.
You walk outside and everything is normal except it is raining. The rain freezes into gigantic chunks of hail and the lake freezes and it starts snowing...
To Be Continued

Defender
May 28, 2009
You quickly run to Ravenwood. The fire school has disappeared! You run back to ambrose to see he has been frozen solid! There is a note on the frozen Ambrose saying "I am not dead! That was only an illusion, my plan will be continued"...

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
You see that there are tracks of ash on the ground. You follow them all the way through the Shopping District, but the tracks stop short in between the tunnels to Olde Town and Colossus Boulevard. Patches of ice replace the ash tracks and go to Colossus Boulevard and to Olde Town. You decide to go to Olde Town, because there are always ice patches near Colossus Boulevard. You walk through a tunnel and you see light for a moment, then everything turns black. You hear a familiar voice that says, "You should not have returned to my school." The lights flicker on for a split second, and you see an evil look on the face of Dalia Falmea. But then, she turns to ice and you are surrounded by ice giants....

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
juliaruskin wrote:
You see that there are tracks of ash on the ground. You follow them all the way through the Shopping District, but the tracks stop short in between the tunnels to Olde Town and Colossus Boulevard. Patches of ice replace the ash tracks and go to Colossus Boulevard and to Olde Town. You decide to go to Olde Town, because there are always ice patches near Colossus Boulevard. You walk through a tunnel and you see light for a moment, then everything turns black. You hear a familiar voice that says, "You should not have returned to my school." The lights flicker on for a split second, and you see an evil look on the face of Dalia Falmea. But then, she turns to ice and you are surrounded by ice giants....
that sounds cool

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Adding on...

The frost giants were weak but you were overpowered. Your hands and your body are ice-cuffed and you are blindfoleded. A collosus pushes you and you faintly hear the voice of Ice Familia laughing.

Defender
May 28, 2009
The ice giants quickly attack you and are taken in a cage to Malistaire. Malistaire sits on a large ice throne. You notice around him are ice statues of all the teachers. "As you can see I have frozen all of the teachers. Soon their hearts will be frozen and join me in my conquest!" You notice his brother Cyrus isn't there. You break out of the cage and run to the myth school...

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
as your running to the myth school you notice there is a trail of footprints on the ground they lead to the nightside you go in and you see malistare's spirit right in front of you and he says I HAVE ARISEN FROM THE DEAD TO SEEK VENGANCE ON THE SPIRAL! then vanishes when you go back to ambrose you discover he has been locked in a death cage he says go to dworgan he'll figure this out when you reach to dworgan and he says the only way to get ambrose out is to collect some death sparticles from ivan soulsinger's ghost when you reach ivan he says a NEW line he says: o so your here for my death sparticles HAHAHAHAHAHA! you'll either worship me or face my new unleashed powers when you get in the fight ivan has 11,000 health i will explain more tomorrow or in a few hours ( depends on when message gets posted )

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
just wanted to say guys, that post that happened about running to the myth school, the one after that did not have anything to do with running to myth school. i think i know why. When that person wrote something about tracks to death school, the running to myth school person had just put that post before tracks to death school, only it was not approved yet. So the tracks to death school person continued where the person to posts ago left of. please wait 24 hours between each post before making a new one. :) thanks

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
You see footprints leading to Ravenwood. You follow, and once you get inside you see Trolls hammering down the Grandfather Tree, but the Trolls are 20 feet high. Then you turn to your left and you see Ivan and Malistare's ghost watching the Trolls hammering the tree down. Suddenly Ivan and Malistare see you and command the Trolls to attack you. Because you are over lvl 50 now 6 enemy's can attack you. Once you defeat the Trolls Ivan and Malistare teleport to an unknown place. You investigate the Grandfather Tree and in its dying moments it tells you to take his heart and soul which makes him able to let the wizards teleport from world to world. You say you don't understand but then the Grandfather Tree turns into a huge glowing light and dissapears.You walk to the center of Ravenwood and collect that last remain of the Grandfather Tree, a golden branch. You go back to Professor Ambrose to report what you have seen. When you get to Ambrose's office he has dissapeared. Then you go into the room with the map of the spiral and you see Gammage the Owl, And he tells you that Ambrose has been captured.

To be continued

Defender
May 29, 2009
You say oh no what do we do! Gamma ignores you and says, "You have an interesting branch there! Give it to me" and you are like why and he says just give it to me and his eyes turn red and he has been corrupted and yer in a duel. Gamma is a rank 11 balance with 10,500 heath. When you beat him he says, "Malistaire corrupted me! His soul has returned and he plans to be ressurected! The trees... they know..." Gamma dies. You now have the quest to talk to Blossom or watever that life tree is called, Ivan the tree, Mortis, the WC fire tree I forget him, Ashley, Kelvin, the storm tree, and Niles. They all have clues to where Ambrose is being held, and for the quest, there isno quest helper, it's not on the map, and the quest thing says it's in mystery location. Turns out it's in Newgate Prison, where Agony Wraith is, and when you enter Agony Wraith says, "Malistaire has risen us all back! We are stronger than ever!" This time he has 12,000 health and no minion. you beat him and Ambrose says, "Well done!" He then shows you the properties of Bartelby's branch, and he says it's a wand. It's your school, 5 cards, 1000 dmg. to be continued

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
after you beat ivan soulsinger's ghost and collect the death sparticles you run to dworgen and he says o my i forgot an ingredient then he says you need to collect a pair of undead draconian wings not just a ondinary pair of wings the collosal undead draconian's wings its in the death heart tower ( new tower in the forum ) bring the wings here when your done after you kill the collosal undead draconian both exit gates shut right when the duel circle fades away you here a voice say hello young WIZard then out of no were pops out war oni you have to kill him this time war oni has 4,000 health after you kill war oni you hear another voice it makes a high pitched trumppeting noise then pops out plague oni plague oni has 7,000 health after you kill plague oni ANOTHER voice is heard it just grunts loudly then appears death oni death oni has 9,000 health after you kill death oni the final voice is heard it says i WILL strike you down this time then pops everybody say it with me JADE ONI!!!!! jade oni has 12,000 health after you kill jade oni the exit gates are raised up you rush to dworgen ( if you get killed by any of the oni's you lose the pair of wings ) dworgen mixes the sparticles and wings together to make a key he gives it to you dworgen says this key unlocks the cage open it up while you can when you get to ambrose's office you notice kraysys in his office in front of ambrose's cage kraysys says step aside earthling you can not stop me from inprisoning ambrose when you fight kraysys he now has 10,000 health after you kill kraysys you free ambrose he says thank you yound wizard i could never of thanked you an ... ambrose instantly turns frozen solid then pops out greyrose she says oops i was trying to freeze kraysys to be continued hunter legendwraith level50 necromancer

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
center591 wrote:
just wanted to say guys, that post that happened about running to the myth school, the one after that did not have anything to do with running to myth school. i think i know why. When that person wrote something about tracks to death school, the running to myth school person had just put that post before tracks to death school, only it was not approved yet. So the tracks to death school person continued where the person to posts ago left of. please wait 24 hours between each post before making a new one. :) thanks
well i forgot thatnow a one of my messages is coming :( sorry i didn't know that

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
You are sent to Ambrose and he has been almoast defeated and he says that he will be fine and he can heal himself in time. But then he tells you that all the time a secret group has been working in secret tunnels under wizard city, Grizzlehiem, krokotopia, marleybone, mooshu and dragonspire. you have to find clues to where the enterance is but only the life tree knows and she has been moved to nightside where she gives you a sword (different to every school) which gives you a spell. with this spell you have to deffeat a boss with 10,000 health. when you do this, he gives you a key to the wizard city tunnel. in here it is filled with monsters and ice. at the end there is a big gap where you meet a little frog that gives you a misson to defeat a boss and bring him back a key. then the frog gives you a glowing white dragon( rare mount) and you fly across the gap. you then find that a possesed ice wizard is controlling a group of missing students. you fight the wizard and he gives you a blue diamond. you do this to all of the worlds. grizzlehiem is storm with a puple diamond, krokatopia is balence with a brown diamond, marleybone is fire with a red diamond, mooshu is life with a green diamond and dragonspire is death with a black diamond. you go back to ambrose and he tells you one yellow diamond is gone. then you are sent to celestia where you do that and it is myth with a yellow diamond and then ambrose sends you to barlelbey and he lets you climb him to a key hole for all diamonds and then a big evil guy comes and he is the founder of the spiral and you kill him and you become a rescuer of the wizards.

Explorer
Mar 01, 2010
You go to your professor and tell him or her that mallistare is gone. Then talk to ambrose. He has only one eye. His clothing falls off and there is a cyclops. He says,"Ambrose is captured in MooShu by a giant humungofrog." Then you go to professor drake he waves his wand and there is ambrose. Ambrose says,"Help me!" The floor opens and there is lava. Then you battle Cyrus Drake and if you defeat him, you will recive a custom spell.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
You try to use the custom spell to heal yourself as you see a heart on the spell card. but, when you cast the spell......the heart breaks in half.

hours later

When you wake up, you are surrounded by darkness. you see the figures of people in the shadows. "is the kid awake?" one of the people asks. you turn towards the voice.
" i guess so." you casually reply.
" WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF AMBROSE? TELL US! NOW!" says a dark, yet familiar voice. you feel dizzy.
" i'm hypnotized." you say out loud......

....but your voice is only a mere whisper.
boy oh boy i love suspense.