Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quest arrow DOWNFALL

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
this might happen to some of u but when i was doing a quest my quest arrow kept leading me somewhere but when i got in,the arrow lead me BACK from where i was! sory for the run-on sentece too.pls tell me whats happening and whats the soloution

Jasmine lvl 21 life wiz

roamin' in krok usally

Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
I have similar thing also sometimes arrows point to the teleport which has nothing to do with it.
There is deffinetly some major problem with a quest helper, please fix it!

Historian
May 15, 2009
this is easily fixed
if you check the map, where your supposed to go head towards it
this usually fixes the arrow as for me when this happens it will jump back to the direction your headed correct distance and everything

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
I have a simple solution to this problem. How about don't use the quest arrow at all? From others posts, it seems VERY unreliable. Why don't you just look on your map and walk there? That's how I do it. If you don't want to lift your finger to push escape, map, and then close, that's your problem.

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
coolbeans9090 wrote:
this might happen to some of u but when i was doing a quest my quest arrow kept leading me somewhere but when i got in,the arrow lead me BACK from where i was! sory for the run-on sentece too.pls tell me whats happening and whats the soloution

Jasmine lvl 21 life wiz

roamin' in krok usally

The quest arrow always offers the quickest path for you. Sometimes, it has no regard for obstacles, but simply points the way. An example of this is in The Keeper of the Fang Dungeon, where the arrow shows that you can go through the wall to battle the keeper. In those cases, simply ignore it, and it will either change or stay that way.

Explorer
Jun 02, 2009
ask a friend who has the teleport stone unlocked to use it the you get it to and go from there on.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
hehe ye on my stormlord quest instead of taking me to the labyrinth it took me to unicorn way