Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Golem Pets?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Aug 12, 2009
I know there are Various types of Golem Pets... and I saw a post from Krokopatra informing people of where the different Manders were...
Greetings Wizard,

There are several salamander pets you can get in Krokotopia through boss drops.

Infernal Salamander- The Beguiler
Fire Salamander- Prince Manu Nirini
Storm Salamander- Prince Aka Karanahn

Best of luck,
Krokopatra

I know that KI is usually tight-lipped, but According to Professor Greyrose's Conversion list, there are a total of 6 different Golem Pets...
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/18081.ftl

I know of the following:
Spider Golem - Halloween Towers / Stoker
Clockwork Golem - Bellows

Does anyone know where the following pets are:
Brass Golem
Fine Wood Golem
Steel Golem
Wood Golem

If we can please get some information, as I have never seen anyone running around with an Inferno Salamander, Brass Golem, Fine Wood Golem, Steel Golem, or Wood Golem before (and I do check people's Equipment pages when I see an interesting pet!)...

Thank you for your time,
Johnist

Yes, I am a Heal Tank :-)

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
I to would love info on them, after all why tell us if we can get them :-(
The Pet Master Needs More Pets hahaha!!

Thanks
Edward

Survivor
May 27, 2009
They should beable to tell us because "krokopatra" told the other person that asked where all the manders were in krokotopia. So i dont want to get another "we cannot spoil the location", when you told the other person where the pets were located.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
yeah i want to see what they look like and I'm guessing the steel and brass golems might look like the iron golem in golem court

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Johnist wrote:
I know there are Various types of Golem Pets... and I saw a post from Krokopatra informing people of where the different Manders were...
Greetings Wizard,

There are several salamander pets you can get in Krokotopia through boss drops.

Infernal Salamander- The Beguiler
Fire Salamander- Prince Manu Nirini
Storm Salamander- Prince Aka Karanahn

Best of luck,
Krokopatra

I know that KI is usually tight-lipped, but According to Professor Greyrose's Conversion list, there are a total of 6 different Golem Pets...
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/18081.ftl

I know of the following:
Spider Golem - Halloween Towers / Stoker
Clockwork Golem - Bellows

Does anyone know where the following pets are:
Brass Golem
Fine Wood Golem
Steel Golem
Wood Golem

If we can please get some information, as I have never seen anyone running around with an Inferno Salamander, Brass Golem, Fine Wood Golem, Steel Golem, or Wood Golem before (and I do check people's Equipment pages when I see an interesting pet!)...

Thank you for your time,
Johnist

Yes, I am a Heal Tank :)

The different types of golems do not exist to my knowledge., however the Infernal Salamander is blue with astral like clothing.

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
The Infernal Salamander is blue with astral like clothing.

You've seen it!?
Do you have it? If so, could I perhaps see it in-game?

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Angelocean wrote:

The different types of golems do not exist to my knowledge., however the Infernal Salamander is blue with astral like clothing.

So, are you saying Professor Greyrose's List is misinformed?

From her list there are the following pets I had never seen Cataloged:
Ash Spider
Brass Golem
Cyclops ( NOT Blue Cyclops)
Fine Wood Golem
Fire Elf
Inferno Salamander (Referred to as Infernal Salamander by Krokopatra)
Mander
Pixie Queen (no Card)
Red Ghost
Scarab
Steel Golem
Wood Golem

I wish Greyrose would just tell us where these pets were, since KI has in the past let this information go without giving that stupid 'Spoiler' nonsense... Greyrose's List would fall into the Spoiler category, but they provided it, so they should provide the location of these LIVE PETS so people (who don't have access to Test Realm) can have something to farm.

Edit: it seems that Pixie Queen (no Card) also drops from Smogger (at least in Test it did).

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Johnist wrote:
Angelocean wrote:

So, are you saying Professor Greyrose's List is misinformed?

From her list there are the following pets I had never seen Cataloged:
Ash Spider
Brass Golem
Cyclops ( NOT Blue Cyclops)
Fine Wood Golem
Fire Elf
Inferno Salamander (Referred to as Infernal Salamander by Krokopatra)
Mander
Pixie Queen (no Card)
Red Ghost
Scarab
Steel Golem
Wood Golem

I wish Greyrose would just tell us where these pets were, since KI has in the past let this information go without giving that stupid 'Spoiler' nonsense... Greyrose's List would fall into the Spoiler category, but they provided it, so they should provide the location of these LIVE PETS so people (who don't have access to Test Realm) can have something to farm.

Edit: it seems that Pixie Queen (no Card) also drops from Smogger (at least in Test it did).

The different golems must be test realm exclusive then. The first thing I saw was age of pet in test realm so i did not read, and I don't care what happens in test realm, since it does not affect me at all (yet?)

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Angelocean wrote:

The different golems must be test realm exclusive then. The first thing I saw was age of pet in test realm so i did not read, and I don't care what happens in test realm, since it does not affect me at all (yet?)

They are NOT Test Realm Exclusive. Those ages were what they would be if brought into Test from Live.

All 4 of those Golems are supposed to be available in LIVE right now. Hence why I posted this HERE instead of in the TEST REALM section.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
The Steel and Fine Wood Golem IDK.
But The Brass and Wood Golem are in a secret shop in Digmoore Station.
To see the instructions on how to get there, enter the website below.
https://wizard101.com/posts/list/21460.ftl

Hope this Helps! ;)
Tyler Soulstaff
Level 30 Magus Conjurer

Explorer
Jun 18, 2009
Steel and brass golems are in the Mb petshop along with the blue cat thug :D Hint **Look for Croaky and you will find it**