Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

this is for Dalia Falmea so please respond =]

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
i just wanted to say that i think your a great teacher and that i would like to know what made you teach at wizard city. and i wanna know how you grew up.i wanna know because i look up to you.=]

much appreciation
level 50 fire grand master
-megan

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
Yea, after the sixth Falmea portrait from Kraysis I wonder that AND what is Falmeas , um, history with Kraysis, I mean did you two grow up together or go to college together (well, bosses arent dumb...most of them). Just a curiosity of the story line that we get to gather from the message boards and playing the game.

Administrator
Dear Megan,

I am so glad that you are taking an interest in the fire school, and I am honored to provide tutelage and mentor you to become a great and powerful pyromancer! It looks as if you have accomplished much in your studies, being a grandmaster and all! Congratulations on your achievement.

Where I grew up? Well, right here in Ravenwood! I attended the fire school here as a wee lass – it was just what called to me. Ice is nice, and myth is whimsical, but there’s just something about the power of a flame, y’know?

I hope you keep up your studies and continue to train hard. So much more excitement and danger is around the corner, you never know where your expertise may be needed next!

As for the other questions... a lady has to have some secrets! ::grin::

With the flames,
Professor Falmea

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
Dear Megan,

I am so glad that you are taking an interest in the fire school, and I am honored to provide tutelage and mentor you to become a great and powerful pyromancer! It looks as if you have accomplished much in your studies, being a grandmaster and all! Congratulations on your achievement.

Where I grew up? Well, right here in Ravenwood! I attended the fire school here as a wee lass – it was just what called to me. Ice is nice, and myth is whimsical, but there’s just something about the power of a flame, y’know?

I hope you keep up your studies and continue to train hard. So much more excitement and danger is around the corner, you never know where your expertise may be needed next!

With the flames,
Professor Falmea

thank you professor Falmea, i just wanted to know.but thank you for teaching me everything you have.i hope they come out with more fire spells =].
much appreciation,
-megan
level 50 fire grand master =].

p.s.its always great to re kindle an old flame ;)

Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
speaking of new fire spells on like around level 60 or maybe 54 the last fire spell should be a VOLCANOE that attacks everyone and does 850 damage and stuns that would be AWESOME that i think every fire grand like myself would love

justin dragonhunter,
grandmaster pyromancer

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Hehe, I dont find fire as interesting as death and balance, but ha, what am I saying? I've never made a fire wizard for the 2 or half of 2 years i've been playing! I don't plan on making one sometime, I'm actually planning on making a myth!

I am not a big fan of the elementals y’know?
(I felt like saying that after I read what Professor Falmia said.)

Death will always be my favorite and first school!

I'm more of a spirit school lover.
Eh, just saying my favorites real quick.

1. Death
2.Balance
3.Life
4.Myth
5. Ice
6.Fire
7. Storm

Sorry all you storm students out there, I just dont enjoy your school as much as the others!

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
Dear Megan,

With the flames,
Professor Falmea

Profesora Falmea if you dont mind me asking "how do you get your hair like that?" you dont have to answer if you want it to be a secret but i would like to know. cause it is cool ... i mean hot
"The pen is mightier than the sword" right? i just like knowing things and gaining knowledge
you're my favorite teacher!
Scarlet Redthorn grandmaster pyromancer (fire is my friend will be for a long time)
Chris Deathbringer lvl 33 life (it can never replace the fire that is burning in my heart)