Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gobbler Drop confusion

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Gobbler drop has many many many foods dropped with each section you pick, please make a list of which fills you up more please

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
Gobbler drop has many many many foods dropped with each section you pick, please make a list of which fills you up more please

I think they all fill up equally.

Hero
May 27, 2009
There are different categories of food. If you choose the apple, then only Fruit will count to fill you up. If you choose the fish, then only Meat will count. I always choose the Mixed Bunch at the end, because then everything counts. I still stink at it, but sometimes I get a point or two. The hourglasses slow down the food dropping, so try to catch those. What I find hard to judge is where exactly to stand when the food drops, because standing right on the shadow only seems to work sometimes. If you press the space bar, you can "jump" up a little to catch stuff, but my sprite does a little circle thing that makes it very confusing as to where she's exactly at.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Willowdreamer wrote:
There are different categories of food. If you choose the apple, then only Fruit will count to fill you up. If you choose the fish, then only Meat will count. I always choose the Mixed Bunch at the end, because then everything counts. I still stink at it, but sometimes I get a point or two. The hourglasses slow down the food dropping, so try to catch those. What I find hard to judge is where exactly to stand when the food drops, because standing right on the shadow only seems to work sometimes. If you press the space bar, you can "jump" up a little to catch stuff, but my sprite does a little circle thing that makes it very confusing as to where she's exactly at.

Um, the food you pick is the only kind that drops in said round. Picking a different food only changes the stats given, it has nothing to do with anything else. They all fill equally.