Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pets! pets! pets!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
krok is my main pet hunting spot

but! i here that sunbird pet is in tomb of storms
krokopatra drops it!

true or false?

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Sorry, Krokopatra does not drop a Firewing (Sunbird), sh drops a Fang Bat which is a blood bat with a treasure card.

Meowiarty, War Oni, and Amber Everburn drop Sunbird.

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
Sorry, Krokopatra does not drop a Firewing (Sunbird), sh drops a Fang Bat which is a blood bat with a treasure card, Meowiarty, War Oni, and Amber Everburn.
ok

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
Meowiarty does not drop a Sunbird pet. He drops a Krokotillian pet that gives you a card.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
Sorry, Krokopatra does not drop a Firewing (Sunbird), sh drops a Fang Bat which is a blood bat with a treasure card, Meowiarty, War Oni, and Amber Everburn.

Krokopatra also drops a pet snow serpent.
The pet gives the card snow serpent

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
KrazyCockatoo wrote:
Angelocean wrote:

Krokopatra also drops a pet snow serpent.
The pet gives the card snow serpent
i already have snow serpent :D named Tyson and give a REALLY rare card of the ice version of thunder snake :-o and a fang bat sounds nice :D

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
dragonboy928 wrote:
krok is my main pet hunting spot

but! i here that sunbird pet is in tomb of storms
krokopatra drops it!

true or false?

That would be false. She does drop a fang bat (with a bloodbat card). And she also drops a life troll.

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
Sorry, Krokopatra does not drop a Firewing (Sunbird), sh drops a Fang Bat which is a blood bat with a treasure card.

His name is Ember Everburn not Amber everburn.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
koolboy222 wrote:
Angelocean wrote:

His name is Ember Everburn not Amber everburn.

WHATEVER, I had a typo, so what?

Explorer
Jun 21, 2009
Angelocean you don't have to be so defensive he was just telling you that you made a mistake

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
FireDragonXX wrote:
Angelocean you don't have to be so defensive he was just telling you that you made a mistake

I was not trying to sound defensive (caps lock on first word), if you heard me talking instead of typing, I would have sounded a lot different.

Explorer
Jun 21, 2009