Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Judge me and Bolt me before you Stun me!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
Seriously, I would rather be Judgemented and Bolted instead of Stunned. KI will be limiting the Bolting and adding some dis-spells. Chain Stunners, you are next! ...hopefully...

If you are on a team that chain stuns, is the PVP match really fun for you? Sure, you get some tickets, some wins, and ultimately all the arena gear/items. But, you have to be bored out of you minds after doing that for an hour.

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
hehe, nobody responded. guess none of the chain stunners are willing to admit them selves.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
cause chain stunning isnt really that big a problem, just do a 2v2 or 1v1 and problem solved

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
hey,

I'm LoganSwiftSword

You might of heard about our team

THE STUN BOYZ. WOOT

Well, stunning in 4v4 is a very good technique

What we do is
Me and My Buddy, AndrewNightBlade, stun, he makes loads of stuns as treasure cards 90% chance of working then the other to a ttack like CRAZY WOOT

And to be honest here, sometimes we win and sometimes we lose. Im a captain amost commander and I usally do 2v2 and 4v4!

Logan SwiftSword : Level 50, GrandMaster Fire, Captain

Logan StormBlade : Level 30, Magus Storm, Private

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
uh, did you not read his original post? he is

i was simply pointing something out that struck me as humorous. apologies.

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
amarveerthegreat wrote:
hey,

I'm LoganSwiftSword

THE STUN BOYZ. WOOT

What we do is
Me and My Buddy, AndrewNightBlade, stun, he makes loads of stuns as treasure cards 90% chance of working then the other to a ttack like CRAZY WOOT

And to be honest here, sometimes we win and sometimes we lose. Im a captain amost commander and I usally do 2v2 and 4v4!

Yes I think my team play against your team you fizzled one time we all had a ton of pips we attacked and CRUSHED you LOL so much for this stratagy huh you were all so focused on stunnig us you never bothered to use your own shields to protect yourselves TOO FUNNY WOOT

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
uh, did you not read his original post? he is

How is hehe, nobody responded. guess none of the chain stunners are willing to admit them selves.

complaining?

Defender
Feb 06, 2010
AlecVolterra wrote:
cause chain stunning isnt really that big a problem, just do a 2v2 or 1v1 and problem solved

maybe he likes doing 4v4s, just saying.

Defender
Feb 06, 2010
faxbot882 wrote:
amarveerthegreat wrote:
hey,

I'm LoganSwiftSword

THE STUN BOYZ. WOOT

What we do is

Yes I think my team play against your team you fizzled one time we all had a ton of pips we attacked and CRUSHED you LOL so much for this stratagy huh you were all so focused on stunnig us you never bothered to use your own shields to protect yourselves TOO FUNNY WOOT

ROFL!!!! that made me laugh b/c i've fought a team like that before too. and we pwned them.

Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:

To me it is a problem, I miss the 4v4 combat sequences. Boosting and shielding each other, breaking opponents' shields right before your teammate casts a huge spell. You know, the intangible spells that MADE this game unique and fun. I rarely team up with friends for a 4v4, so, I do not know what everyone is going to do, makes for a little more excitement.

Chain stun is probably going to be here for awhile, so 3v3/4v4 is one less thing I will be doing...eventually, I may run out of things I like to do...but that is not right now.

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
kamarynjelise wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:

maybe he likes doing 4v4s, just saying.

actually i dont. too complicated for my simple mind >.<

i usually do 1v1.

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
ThePieMaster wrote:
Well this thread isn't really working...

rofl agreed.

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
we can make a controversy out of anything! *gives thumbs up*

Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
ThePieMaster wrote:

rofl agreed.

Yes, this thread is just as exciting as 2 - 4v4 chain stunning teams going against each other.

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
ffej49 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
ThePieMaster wrote:

rofl agreed.

Yes, this thread is just as exciting as 2 - 4v4 chain stunning teams going against each other.

probally whoevers going first will win there.

Hero
May 19, 2009
I dont see anything wrong with chain stunning IF i played 3v3 and 4v4 i would do it all the time. But i only do 1v1... you know the only one that actually matters, so its not a problem to me.

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
I dont see anything wrong with chain stunning IF i played 3v3 and 4v4 i would do it all the time. But i only do 1v1... you know the only one that actually matters, so its not a problem to me.

well good for you. were all happy for you and that you dont do 3v3 and 4v4 and you have no problems.