Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

100% fizzles?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
I have noticed recently that many if not all 100% spells are fizzling. Feints, wands, shields, blades, traps, fairies, etc. STOP THIS!! 100 percent IS 100 percent. NOT 99.9% but 100%. This is happening more often in pvp AND when fighting monsters/creatures. I don't see them fizzling that much. UGH this kind of thing just irritates me. Is there anyone else out there experiencing fizzles that SHOULD NOT be happening? Get with it KI or change this games name to FIZZLE 101. Geez enough already.

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Dont get mad over a bug.
We prefer wizard101 stays wizard101.
Also, do not rush them.
Just dont use your wand.
If you use shields and other things.
Just keep using them and if lucky, you
wont fizzle as much until KI fixes this.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Lurch428 wrote:
I have noticed recently that many if not all 100% spells are fizzling. Feints, wands, shields, blades, traps, fairies, etc. STOP THIS!! 100 percent IS 100 percent. NOT 99.9% but 100%. This is happening more often in pvp AND when fighting monsters/creatures. I don't see them fizzling that much. UGH this kind of thing just irritates me. Is there anyone else out there experiencing fizzles that SHOULD NOT be happening? Get with it KI or change this games name to FIZZLE 101. Geez enough already.

Hey guess what! There is this wonderful balance card called black mantle <3
Anyways it reduces your accuracy. It depeneds on if its the regular, treasure, or pendant. Regular is -45% i believe so you have a 55% on your side

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I haven't personally seen 100% spells fizzling unless a negative modifier has been applied.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
z189ack wrote:
Dont get mad over a bug.
We prefer wizard101 stays wizard101.
Also, do not rush them.
Just dont use your wand.
If you use shields and other things.
Just keep using them and if lucky, you
wont fizzle as much until KI fixes this.
I agree and Fizzle101...COPYCAT :x